PDA

View Full Version : frgsnlzrds: Thinking About You

Indianamom2
04-27-2010, 10:42 PM
You've been on my mind ever since your post in the B***ing lounge a few days ago. I hope things are starting to look more hopeful for you and I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of you (and praying for you).

:hug:

SnuggleBuggles
04-27-2010, 10:48 PM
I am thinking about you too. I hope you are in a good place.

Beth

gatorsmom
04-27-2010, 10:51 PM
I've been praying for you too. Hope things are going better. I always enjoyed your posts so please come back!

scrooks
04-27-2010, 10:52 PM
I hope things are getting better too!

tiapam
04-28-2010, 12:54 AM
You've been on my mind too. Hope things look better now than a few days ago.

citymama
04-28-2010, 02:12 AM
Thanks for starting this thread - I have been hoping things are going better for you, and hope you will be back here among friends soon!

VClute
04-28-2010, 06:13 AM
You've been on my mind - and in my prayers - too. You are LOVED!

ThreeofUs
04-28-2010, 06:57 AM
ITA. I've been thinking about you and hoping things are going better. Please let us know!

frgsnlzrds
06-03-2010, 07:05 PM
I just came across this thread because I've been gone for a while and wanted to say thank you. :)

I'm taking it one day at a time and trying to have a more positive attitude. I'm struggling with the idea of a therapist, I really want to, but it feels like a big (embarrassing) plunge.

The kid are out of school for the summer and I'm going to try taking them out places. I'm looking for a book group.

And what really, really helped....DH's "perfect" friend who hosts play groups and drum circles and fests, and takes weekly field trips to museums and zoos, ect .... told me that she doesn't know how I do it with 3, because some days she wants to kill her 2.

There is no such thing as perfection, and I need to stop trying for it.

So thank you for thinking of me. It's really nice to know that people care.