PDA

View Full Version : Boden Fall/Winter line sneak peeks

lchang25000
04-28-2010, 12:19 AM
http://www.boden.co.uk/pressoffice/AW10/list.asp?segid=7
Click on links at the top for boys, girls, women, etc.

C99
05-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Oh no... I just got my summer preview order...

viba424
05-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Why does their stuff have to be so barfing cute?

lchang25000
05-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Why does their stuff have to be so barfing cute?

:ROTFLMAO: I know! Forget Hanna Andersson! Boden is my new obsession for DS. Their clothes are more unique and so cute! I already bought a lot of Boden for his summer wardrobe even though he didn't need anything else. I'm in trouble this fall/winter too. The best thing is that they're extending their baby line to 4 years old! :yay:

citymama
05-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Forget the kids, I can't wait for Boden Fall preview to get some stuff for ME! The Fall line is my favorite, and I will be so ready to get rid of these maternity togs and get some nice new clothes soon! It's usually in mid-June, so this seems even earlier than usual this year. What next, Fall lines released in March?

Twoboos
05-04-2010, 08:56 PM
NO. No no nooooooo! How could I be so stupid as to look? I have a new niece and the baby girl stuff is KILLING me! Not to mention I am still waiting to get summer stuff for me!

lchang25000
05-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Forget the kids, I can't wait for Boden Fall preview to get some stuff for ME! The Fall line is my favorite, and I will be so ready to get rid of these maternity togs and get some nice new clothes soon! It's usually in mid-June, so this seems even earlier than usual this year. What next, Fall lines released in March?

Nothing really appealed to me from the women's line this spring/summer except for the embellished jersey vest. Still deciding if I should get one. I'm looking forward to the selection this fall/winter as well!

viba424
05-04-2010, 11:15 PM
I really want to get in early this fall on some tops and sweaters. Im not going to wait around until everything sells out. Love their skirts too. Im scared of their coats. Reviews always seem so mixed. Anybody try them?

C99
05-05-2010, 02:57 PM

Yes, this! I am wearing a pair of Boden pants today, went into Nordstrom to try on stuff and the salesgirl said that she really liked my pants. I was like, "Yes, I wear them twice/week!"

ETA: I have a hard time with the coats as well. I've read things that say "the sleeves are way too long!" but that is usually not the case for me. I have a hard time with anything that is not 3/4 sleeved from sweater line as well. Anyway, I have a jacket and coat from Boden that both work for me, both from the fall lines (not necessarily this past fall's lines).

arivecchi
05-05-2010, 03:06 PM
:ROTFLMAO: I know! Forget Hanna Andersson! Boden is my new obsession for DS. Welcome to the dark side! Boden and Polo are by far my fave lines of clothes for boys. We own 3 or 4 Hanna sweaters that we got on discount but that is it.