PDA

View Full Version : Plan Toys on Hautelook

lchang25000
04-28-2010, 11:03 AM
http://www.hautelook.com/event/2586

Includes airport and parking garage for $45 each.

pjsmom30
04-28-2010, 11:04 AM
Also some cute childrens clothing by Nest.

Minnifer
04-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Anyone know, are these good prices on the Plan Toys? Or are the full retail prices inflated, making these not as good a deal as it seems?

wifecat
04-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Anyone know, are these good prices on the Plan Toys? Or are the full retail prices inflated, making these not as good a deal as it seems?

The prices are good. The amount they have crossed out is Plan Toys' suggested retail price, which is what most independent toy stores charge. Amazon of course sells everything for a bit less. Plan Toys' wholesale prices are 50% of their suggested retail, so those prices you see are the wholesale price. Of course you have to pay shipping, but still.

Sometimes amazon has some crazy deals (I got the forklift for $10 or so around Christmas time, but it was in an insane and very short sale) and many of us have gotten crazy good deals on Plan at Barnes and Noble during the after-Christmas sale. But barring the rare crazy-good deals, these are excellent prices!

We have the pink kitchen and love it. And the caterpillar toy, which I bought from Hautelook last fall, is one of my daughter's favorite toys. :-)

eggnova
04-28-2010, 09:39 PM
Those are the same prices (and products) that Plan Toys offered on Gilt Groupe last month. I ordered two forklifts that still haven't shipped, Gilt says they are coming straight from the manufacturer... they have already refunded my shipping fee. I've had good experiences ordering from Gilt so far, would love to hear some feedback on Hautelook. I do regret not ordering the airport when I saw it on Gilt....

Melbel
04-28-2010, 09:44 PM
I've had good experiences ordering from Gilt so far, would love to hear some feedback on Hautelook. I do regret not ordering the airport when I saw it on Gilt....

My one purchase through Hautelook went well and I would purchase from them again based upon my experience.

sste
04-29-2010, 09:49 AM
I am not a fan of the parking garage - - elevator tends to break, car slides out the back of the elevator, also this may have been the way dh built it but it scratched my play table. It is one of the few plan toys I don't care for . . .

ahisma
04-29-2010, 10:14 AM
A few of the Plan Toys scratched our play table. I bought felt pads (the little sticky dots) and it is much better now!

Our garage is holding up great! It's only about 6 months old though...