PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Need to find crib tent for square PNP!!

conniez
04-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Do these exist??? DD2 discovered how to climb out of her PNP & unfortunately our apt. is too crowded & not childproof enough for her to walk around on her own...so I really need to keep the PNP or nothing would get done! :p Any suggestions? I know they make these for rectangular cribs/PNPs, but I've not found one for the square PNPs! Any suggestions are appreciated! I feel bad asking DD1 to always watch her, and I can't keep putting her in the highchair when I need to use the bathroom! :rotflmao:

KrisM
04-30-2010, 07:35 AM
How about this one? http://www.amazon.com/Tots-Mind-Portable-Playard-Cabana/dp/B000056JA2 It says it fits playyards and reviews mention the Graco Pack N Play.

conniez
04-30-2010, 07:46 AM
How about this one? http://www.amazon.com/Tots-Mind-Portable-Playard-Cabana/dp/B000056JA2 It says it fits playyards and reviews mention the Graco Pack N Play.

I saw that one, but thought it only fit the rectangular PNPs? I have the larer, square TotBlock PNP & it loks like it won't fit it :(

alirebco
04-30-2010, 10:18 AM
What about just getting the Peapod Plus? The crib tents are pretty pricey anyway and the Peapod Plus is great at containing kiddos up to the age of 4. You can hook the zippers to the outside.

conniez
04-30-2010, 05:44 PM
What about just getting the Peapod Plus? The crib tents are pretty pricey anyway and the Peapod Plus is great at containing kiddos up to the age of 4. You can hook the zippers to the outside.

I had never heard of that before. I looked up pics real quick of it after reading your post...that would be great if it was taller so I could use it as her everyday playpen, but that's a good idea for those emergencies where I have to go & no one is around. She'll prob. freak out because there's no standing room, but it's definitely better than her falling out of the PNP that's for sure.

alirebco
04-30-2010, 08:15 PM
I didn't realize you meant as a playpen, I thought you meant as a place to sleep. I would just get the Superyard if you want to contain her to a certain area. Are you sure you can't do more childproofing?

KrisM
04-30-2010, 08:22 PM
I saw that one, but thought it only fit the rectangular PNPs? I have the larer, square TotBlock PNP & it loks like it won't fit it :(

Totblock is 36x36 and that one said it's adjustible and fits 28x40 to 31x44, so it seems like it might fit.

conniez
04-30-2010, 08:32 PM
I didn't realize you meant as a playpen, I thought you meant as a place to sleep. I would just get the Superyard if you want to contain her to a certain area. Are you sure you can't do more childproofing?

I'm looking either for something like the crib tents that I can attach to the top of the playpen so I can do chores or use the bathroom and not worry about her climbing out. Our apartment is REALLY small so we have everything in our living room (DH's desk and some equipment that he uses, etc.). Hard to explain, but there's a lot of stuff in our living room and it's just impossible to childproof most of it. I wish we could afford to buy a house already :cry:

conniez
04-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Totblock is 36x36 and that one said it's adjustible and fits 28x40 to 31x44, so it seems like it might fit.

Hmmm maybe I will call up the company & ask if it can actually be adjusted to the one that I own. Thanks!