PDA

View Full Version : JJB Earth Leather

Kymberley
04-30-2010, 02:21 PM
I just found out about the Earth Leather bags that JJB has, and I think I'm in love! Does anyone have one?? What's it like? Or are they just releasing them? The print bags, while cute, just aren't for me, but I'm thinking I have to have one of these ELs. I'll just have to sell my OiOi hobo to justify it. :D

pastrygirl
04-30-2010, 02:26 PM
They're supposed to be released in the next week or two, though I think maybe a couple of people have been able to see/feel them in person at trunk shows. I can't wait until mine comes in!!

Kymberley
04-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Which one did you order? I'm drooling over the Behave!

pastrygirl
04-30-2010, 02:40 PM
The BeHave in brown! :)

Kymberley
04-30-2010, 02:41 PM
Haha! I'm going to get it then! :D Where did you order from? Chit Chat Baby has them for $160 and I have a 10% off code.

swissair81
04-30-2010, 04:38 PM
I ordered a BeFabulous at Little Dudes and Divas.

pastrygirl
04-30-2010, 05:04 PM
I pre-ordered from Granola Babies. Chances are, your 10% code won't work, because JJB doesn't allow coupons...

ETA: Here are some videos that were posted from people who saw the bags in real life: www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86554

Kymberley
04-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Cool! Thanks for the links! Yep, I have to have this. Happy Mother's Day to me!

pastrygirl
05-01-2010, 09:00 AM
LOL - it's my mothers day present, too.

firemama
05-13-2010, 01:39 PM
I ordered a BeFabulous at Little Dudes and Divas.

Did you get your BeFabulous yet? I can't decide on the BeHave or this one. I called customer service and the BeHave is more like a purse so it doesn't come with a changing pad. I definitely need it to function as a diaper bag. And I thought I was all set with the BeSpicy and the BeTween, but I love that these look more like purses!

Anyone else have either of these yet? Any reviews!?!

Kymberley
05-13-2010, 11:51 PM
I got my BeHave in on Monday. I LOVE THIS BAG! I love the messenger strap; it's long so it fits over my not-skinny body perfectly, it's padded nicely so it doesn't dig in my shoulders. The purse itself is roomy and holds everything I need when going out; a few diapers, a bag of wipes, 2 snack holders, a few toys, bib, nursing cover, my big wallet, pill box, compact, water bottle, and room to spare. The front little pocket holds my cell and headset. I carried a similiar leather bag before this one, but it couldn't hold what this bag holds. I have several diaperbags, but never use them because I don't need all of that room. If you're a light packer, the BeHave is great. FWIW, I needed to pack baby food with me today and I have a seperate cooler bag for that. HTH!!

swissair81
05-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Did you get your BeFabulous yet? I can't decide on the BeHave or this one. I called customer service and the BeHave is more like a purse so it doesn't come with a changing pad. I definitely need it to function as a diaper bag. And I thought I was all set with the BeSpicy and the BeTween, but I love that these look more like purses!

Anyone else have either of these yet? Any reviews!?!

unfortunately I got an email from little dudes and divas on friday that they are out of stock (and i pre-ordered a month ago) & they will be getting more in, in a week or two. i will be happy to give you my impressions of it when i actually receive it though. I couldn't even consider the behave, i have too many kids' belongings to manage.

Kymberley
05-16-2010, 12:52 PM
unfortunately I got an email from little dudes and divas on friday that they are out of stock (and i pre-ordered a month ago) & they will be getting more in, in a week or two. i will be happy to give you my impressions of it when i actually receive it though. I couldn't even consider the behave, i have too many kids' belongings to manage.

Oh, that stinks! I know you'll love it when you finally get your hands on it!

swissair81
05-16-2010, 02:34 PM
I was really upset. I decided to be a big girl about it though. Good things come to she who waits patiently, and all that.

2boysandagirl
05-21-2010, 05:35 PM
I have a black BeHave and LOVE it! I swear it's like the softest, butteriest leather and absolutely NOT your mama's diaperbag! LOL

pastrygirl
05-21-2010, 08:27 PM
I love my Behave! It's a bit small for cloth diapering, though. I might just have to use it when I go out alone. :)

swissair81
06-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Still waiting.... I know they shipped it already, but I am getting itchy. It must have been a really big hit. It's sold out all over.