PDA

View Full Version : Biggest size one-piece shirts (onesies) for girls?

ourbabygirl
05-03-2010, 02:03 PM
DD's 24 month ones are getting too small, and I know that many stores switch over to regular shirts in that size and up (2T & 3T); are there any brands that carry bigger? I just want regular colored ones (or ones with patterns, doesn't matter), not the white ones that would be worn underneath their outfit. She's not anywhere near potty-training yet, and there are some times I'd like her to still wear a onesie to we don't get the diaper crack show, etc. :)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

sariana
05-03-2010, 02:35 PM
They would be a pain for diaper changes, but you could try regular leotards.

BRU carries clothes up to 48 months, but I'm not sure about onesies.

DD has a long-sleeved one from Target. I think it's called the Ultimate T-Shirt. It runs big. I assume they come in short-sleeved also, though I haven't looked.

longamkl
05-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Hanna Andersson has "creepers" (onesies) up to size 90 which is about a 3T. Since they're so pricey, I usually look for them on Ebay.

HIU8
05-03-2010, 02:44 PM
I had a carters 36 month outfit for DD that had a onsie shirt with the jumper. I have only ever seen them up to 36 months. I think talbot kids also had them (they don't exist here anymore though).

lchang25000
05-03-2010, 02:45 PM
I've seen gender-neutral color onesies on oldnavy.com in sizes 2T and 3T.

SammyeGail
05-03-2010, 06:08 PM
I had bought several 2T & 3T onsies when I needed them at The Childrens Place, but that was about 2 years ago. Hopefully they still carry them?