PDA

View Full Version : replacement skins for bjcm?

satchnbucky
05-03-2010, 02:54 PM
How do replacement skins for bjcm work?
How do you get them? What do they include? How much do they cost? Are they difficult to change? TIA!

OKKiddo
05-03-2010, 03:11 PM
How do replacement skins for bjcm work?
How do you get them? What do they include? How much do they cost? Are they difficult to change? TIA!

I had to take my BJCMD seat off to see which side of the snap was broken--unfortunately for me, the snap I had to check meant taking the whole seat off, lol. It wasn't tough to take the cover off at all--especially compared to my Mountain Buggy Double! It went back on easily as well.

I was told by Baby Jogger that if I still had my receipt that they would send me a new seat for free since it's not that far out of warranty--the stroller is new to me by a year and a half and total of two years old, so that was extremely generous. However, I can't produce a receipt since I can't get a response from the previous owner and that would have been expecting quite a lot from them to have kept the receipt, lol. So, for me to buy a new seat she said the cost was $111 but that she could sell it to me for wholesale price for $75--which again, sounds generous. I'm not sure if you can get them from other places, but I would price shop first either way.