PDA

View Full Version : JJ Cole system, Skip Hop messenger, Fleurville

pepa
05-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Anybody has experience with the JJ Cole System, the Skip Hop messenger and the Fleurville mothership, every comment will be greatly appreciated :>

edurnemk
05-10-2010, 07:30 PM
I've had 3 JJ Cole diaper bags. First the MEthod bag, it started tearing around the zipper, and JJCole replaced it for a System (same thing, but with "reinforced" seams and more accesories). I love that diaper bag BUT the design makes it prone to tearing. The position of the main zipper puts a lot of stress on those seams, it's a pity. On a recent trip the seams around the zipper tore again, so now I have this one http://jjcolecollections.com/mode-tote-bag

I'm really happy with it. It's roomier (and thus a little bulkier) than the System, and doesn't look as cool, but it still looks like new and has been very practical.

MolieMuts
05-10-2010, 07:54 PM
I have the Fleurville Mothership bag and I really like it. I honestly don't use it that much because it is huge, so I don't know how well it holds up to everyday use. It comes w/ an insulated bottle holder, wipe case, changing pad that all came in handy. I use the wipe case in my smaller diaper bag. I like that it can be wiped down on the outside. I actually used it as my overnight bag when DS2 was born, it was large enough for my change of clothes, toiletries, etc.

pepa
05-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the post, I really like the versatality that JJ Cole has, I like the design and all the different pockets, my only concern is that some people have experienced problems with the zippers after 3 months.
I love the idea that Fleurville uses recycle bottles and that its PVC free, Im looking for the everyday bag, honestly I like the Ju Ju Be messenger I has everything I want, I went to see it at the store and it has a very strong smell I am not sure if its the Teflon and that is what it worries me. I know that I will not be eating or heating the bag, and maybe I shouldn't think about Teflon is bad, but again they used to say the same about BPA years ago, who knows.

poohbear
06-04-2010, 08:13 PM
I realize this is an old post, so not sure if you are still even looking, but I have a skip hop via messenger and really like it - it's not as huge as a mothership (which I looked at but decided my shoulder would fall off if I loaded that baby up), but big enough to carry necessities. Also has lots of inside and outside pockets. The only thing it's missing is an insulated pocket...