PDA

View Full Version : Can I just pretend tonight didn't happen?

happymom
05-03-2010, 09:37 PM
I had so much to do tonight. You know, the regular laundry, dishes, clean-up etc. Instead, I did NOTHING. I just have zero interest in moving off of the couch, let alone cleaning or doing laundry! Too tired. But I can't believe I just wasted an entire night like that.

Ah well, tomorrow is another day right?

Please someone tell me I'm not the only unaccomplisher around here today. :praying:

lalasmama
05-03-2010, 09:49 PM
We have a foster-parent certifier coming over Wednesday night. That usually means I deep clean. What did I do all weekend long towards this goal? Let's see:

I polished the food off of 6 plates (breakfast, lunch and dinner!).

I made the smooshed part of the couch even flatter by napping, resting, and playing on the computer in that spot.

I did a load of clothes. You know, the clothes we needed so that we wouldn't have to go to church naked. That load: a pair of jeans that are too tight, a pair of jeans that are too loose, a shirt that is too low-cut for church, and La's adorable but not weather appropriate dress and leggings.

I got a silver co-op farming medal on Farmville (facebook).

Um yeah, I wasn't very productive.

momof2girls
05-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Don't feel bad. That was my Saturday. I just couldn't figure out why I was so lethargic all day. I fell asleep at 2 pm while sitting in a chair.

DrSally
05-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Heck, I need evenings like this on a regular basis! The mess will always be there for later....

DietCokeLover
05-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Shoot, I'm too lazy to type all the things I didn't do.

SnuggleBuggles
05-03-2010, 10:10 PM
My dishes are waiting till tomorrow and so is my laundry. It'll still be there when I wake up. Who cares? No one is coming over tomorrow. I'll get to it. It's just so not a big deal to me. I am hanging out with dh and doing other things, like filling out a million school forms.

Beth

ewpmsw
05-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Heck, I need evenings like this on a regular basis! The mess will always be there for later....

Ohhhh, :yeahthat:. Yep.

happymom
05-03-2010, 10:15 PM
My dishes are waiting till tomorrow and so is my laundry. It'll still be there when I wake up. Who cares? No one is coming over tomorrow. I'll get to it. It's just so not a big deal to me. I am hanging out with dh and doing other things, like filling out a million school forms.

Beth

Well at least youre doing something productive! Its not unusual for the mess around here to left for the next day when I have a busy night with other things. But tonight was not busy. I'm just feeling incredibly lazy. I keep telling myself to just enjoy the night off instead of feeling guilty about it, but still feeling the guilt!

ThreeofUs
05-03-2010, 10:24 PM
I'm putting off so much that I just can't think about it any more. I should be doing this, that, or the other thing, but I'm so dang tired I just need to rest.

Behind a book.
With bon-bons.

:)

Hope you enjoyed your lazy evening!!

DrSally
05-03-2010, 10:26 PM
shoot, i'm too lazy to type all the things i didn't do.

:rotflmao:

conniez
05-04-2010, 05:08 AM
I feel ya! ;) I've had a list of things I need to get done, but after we got flour beetles in the house the one thing I made sure to do was the dishes - every night - no matter how tired I am.

The one thing I need to do before Summer is truly here is sell all the things in my house that we aren't using anymore!