PDA

View Full Version : Are far in advance are magic hours listed?

LD92599
05-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Looks like the schedule ends 10/31; we'll be there starting 11/4 and i want to make our reservations this weekend for meals, etc.

It's also the Epcot Int'l Food and Wine Festival when we're there...should i steer clear of Epcot in that case for the weekend and stick w/ other parks? Maybe AK and Hollywood studios for the weekend instead? We do tend to park hop ALOT but w/ a 4 month old in tow this time around, all bets are off!

Momof3Labs
05-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Yes, avoid Epcot on the weekend evenings during F&W festival!! It was wall-to-wall people - we could barely get through the crowds. I had never seen Disney that crowded before (we always travel during slow season) and hope to never experience that again!

klwa
05-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Check here: http://www.disneytravelagents.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_nov.pdf

EMH's for November are listed at the bottom of each sheet.

Tinkerbell313
05-04-2010, 01:03 PM
The EMH hours are also listed on the Official Disney website for November...under Parks...choose the park you want and then choose the month you want.

Just a caveat...hours can change. We am going in Sept. and hours have already changed at least three times since making my ADRs back on March 26th. For example, one night MK was supposed to be open until 11pm and now they have it closed at 7pm (for MNSSHP).

Have fun!!