PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any Sprig Hollow toys?

Melaine
05-05-2010, 04:56 PM
I know some of ya'll got them at Borders (you lucky ducks). Just curious if anyone has feedback on their durability and play value. We have been playing with the sand and water table a LOT so they would be nice for that and the prices seem to be going up and down on Amazon. Just wondering. Thanks for feedback!
The video looks cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rYTZK8D8UY

Snow mom
05-05-2010, 07:25 PM
We got the bee and butterfly farm at Borders. My DD is clearly too young to play with it. The main problem we've had is the sand chute doesn't stay on. It's a great toy for $1. Not sure how much more than that I'd pay.

awoodm
05-05-2010, 10:03 PM
We got all the sprig stuff during the Borders sale (and had some before it too), it is all really cute and holding up really well. The peices just snap together, so they tend to pop off, but it doesn't seem to deter my boys. They both love playing with their sand and water table, and these have made great additions. We also planted the wildflowers and they are sprouting up now. :)

Melaine
05-06-2010, 07:24 AM
Thanks guys. TRU has the helicopter and the farm on sale. Nothing close to $1 though.....I'm thinking about it.

awoodm the sand and water table is exactly what these seem so perfect for!

Jenn27
05-07-2010, 09:29 AM
I got the helicopter and sand truck for $4.99 each at TRU (to use in sand & water table too). The helicopter is great! The truck won't stay together and drives me nuts!! Fine for $5 but I almost returned it anyway!!