PDA

View Full Version : Showing really early with kid #3--anyone else?

luckytwenty
05-06-2010, 12:58 PM
I'm 13 weeks pregnant and strangers are asking me when I'm due!! I can't believe how much faster I popped this time. I remember buying my first "transitional" clothes around this time with the first kid, maybe more at 10 weeks or so with the second, and now I'm in the fully tummy pouch pants, etc. already! Anyone else show really early?

brittone2
05-06-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm 13 weeks pregnant and strangers are asking me when I'm due!! I can't believe how much faster I popped this time. I remember buying my first "transitional" clothes around this time with the first kid, maybe more at 10 weeks or so with the second, and now I'm in the fully tummy pouch pants, etc. already! Anyone else show really early?

I was measuring ahead with baby #3 for a few weeks around week 14 or so and was actually sent in for an US to rule out twins.

I always pop pretty early (including with baby #1) but I also am short with a short torso which makes it all the more noticeable. By 20 weeks I usually look like I have a big basketball under my shirt.

Congrats!

luckytwenty
05-06-2010, 01:31 PM
That's how I'm built also. Not short but short-waisted. Must be why. Fun times!! Congrats to you as well.

WatchingThemGrow
05-06-2010, 01:50 PM
I remember showing very early and A LOT with each subsequent pg. A friend said she had an outie at 8w with #3, lol.

schrocat
05-06-2010, 04:42 PM
I popped really early this time. I still haven't gained any weight yet but my belly has been screaming "baby inside" since I was about 8 weeks pregnant.

SpaceGal
05-06-2010, 05:15 PM
I showed really early with #3 as well...I think by 5-6 weeks you could tell...especially after I ate anything.