PDA

View Full Version : Bath Option for Baby & Toddler Together?

srhs
05-07-2010, 05:11 PM
:waving4:
I'd really like to be able to bathe my boys together. We've done it, holding tight to DS2 the whole time, but it's too hard. Are there any bath "seats" or the like that baby could safely sit in and remain contained WITH standing water in the tub? Obviously, we would be right there, but I'd like to be able to safely take my hands off the babe.

arivecchi
05-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Do you have a large tub? DH or I jump in with our kiddos. Lots of fun and you get 3 baths for the price of one! We do more than standing water since we are in the tub with them.

gobadgers
05-07-2010, 06:05 PM
If you can hold out another month or two, you probably won't have to hold onto your DS2 anymore.

My DS turns one at the end of May (so about 2 months older?), and he has the run of the tub at this point. Of course, he splashes more than my DD cares for, so they don't take baths together anyway... different story though.

Momof3Labs
05-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Eurotub. Baby laying on the infant side, toddler sitting on the other side. But this set-up won't last you long - maybe a couple of months, tops, until DS2 will want to sit up in the tub vs. laying back.

We have also done the eurotub in the middle of our huge soaking tub with water in both tubs. DS1 in the big tub, DS2 in the eurotub. Didn't do that too many times, but another idea for you.