PDA

View Full Version : Second pregnancy chest size....

SoloMelody
05-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Alright, I guess I am freaking out. I have a 2 year old and were thinking of a second child. I am 5'2" and before DD1 I was a 32 G, and after 32H. I might also be dealing with some upper back aches.

What can I expect after a second pregnancy? dont tell me J, K...want to know what you looked like before and after multiple children.

Kidrepair
05-08-2010, 02:57 PM
I started my first pregnancy as a B..then went to a C...started my second pregnancy as a C then went to a D...but then stayed there with #3...but some of my friends have gotten smaller with each pregnancy, so I think everyone is different..

maylips
05-08-2010, 03:49 PM
I was a 34C before DD#1 - went up to a 34F with her while nursing and went back to the same 34C (with much less elasticity :() when I finished.

With DS #2, I went up higher while pregnant/nursing - at 12 weeks pregnant, I was already in a 34F and after my milk came in I went up to a 34H. Still not done nursing, but he's 9 months now and I'm losing some of that.

gatorsmom
05-08-2010, 04:35 PM
34C before DS1, up to 36DD while nursing, slowly went back to a 34C after losing the pregnancy weight (a year+ later). So, I was at a 34C when I got pregnant with DS2.

Same story with DS2: 34C before pregnancy, up to 36DD and then slowly went back down to 34C.

With the twins: started at 34C, went up to 38D or 38DD and am way too slowly edging back down. But right now, I'm stuck at a 36D.

A girlfriend of mine has 5 kids. With her pregnancies, she started at 34B went up to an E cup and then went back down to a B or even slightly less (although she won't admit she's anything less than a B). She was shocked that her breasts went all the way up to an E cup.