PDA

View Full Version : Q for Clarisonic owners....

Twoboos
05-07-2010, 08:47 PM
I got a Clarisonic a few months back. I've really like it so far. The other day, our cleaners were coming, so I put the little cap on and put it away in a drawer. I took it out a day or two later, and when I used it all I could smell was must!! It was soooo gross.

Usually I keep it on the counter without the cap on, and I shake it out after I use it.

Anyone else have this problem? This cannot be right, right?

bubbaray
05-07-2010, 09:17 PM
I keep mine in the shower, no cap.

baymom
05-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Mine lives on the bathroom counter, no cap. Can you just wash the brush head really well and let it aerate?

MaiseyDog
05-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Mine's been fine. I did get a little build up in the two holes on the handle right below the brush, but it cleaned right up with a q-tip. I'd suggest taking the brush off and washing both the brush and the handle and letting them air dry.

LarsMal
05-08-2010, 04:20 PM
I keep mine on the counter, no cap. I've traveled with it a lot (with the cap) and never had a problem with a musty smell. I'd just wash it well and dry it on a towel (I turn it on to dry it on a towel after every use). If that doesn't work I would replace the brush.

wellyes
05-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Yeah, that happened to me too, I leave the cap off and let the brush air-dry separate from the rest of the unit at least once /week.