PDA

View Full Version : Question about Albeebaby 15% off sale

happymom
05-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Albeebaby.com has a 15% off sale right now using the code 15OFF. Its posted on their website. The code is only for full priced items, and it excludes some brands. Here's my question...hoping someone can help me out.

I want to buy the Boon Flair high chair. It is not one of the brands listed, and it is full price. So the code should work. But it doesnt! Any idea why?? What am I missing here?

I guess I can call Albeebaby tomorrow, but they are usually hard to reach....

Thanks!

becca_g
05-10-2010, 12:32 AM
When I view the Boon Flair on Albee Baby, I see the following:

Regular: $229.99
Online Sale Price: $194.00
You Save: 16%

Looks like it is already on sale. I couldn't get the 15OFF to work or bugaboo17n, which is the 17% off code I received by e-mail.

Sorry!

happymom
05-10-2010, 01:48 AM
Thanks for looking for me Becca. You're right. And I can't believe I missed that. I was thinking all along that "online sale price" was referring to Albee's regular price as opposed to the regular retail of other stores. (I vaguely remembered this coming up once before with Albee's 15% off sale and I thought that's what they had told me...obviously I'm remembering wrong).

But I just looked at some other items on their website and I see that they do not say "online sale price". In fact, all the regular priced items have a coupon right there on their page for 15% off, which the Boon does not.

Thanks again for taking time for me and clearing that up. :)