PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Mac's

ateret
05-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Do any of the mac's have wheel suspension? I am looking for a stroller to walk around town,sidewalks and that sort of thing.The longest I would use it would be for a 2 mile walk. A mile each way. Can the Techno handle that?

TIA

Suzanne74
05-10-2010, 02:19 PM
I think only the Techno have a suspension. Not sure how good it is though. I am sure someone here will help soon.

arivecchi
05-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Yes. The Techno has suspension. I have walked more than that with my Triumph. It is bumpy but doable. Should be fine in a Techno, although of course, not as smooth a ride as an AT stroller.

mrsjde
05-10-2010, 02:51 PM
It could definitely handle. Is it just for a walk or is it to drop your child off at daycare? If it is to drop your child off and have to leave the stroller there, then I would def do a Mac.

ateret
05-10-2010, 02:56 PM
It could definitely handle. Is it just for a walk or is it to drop your child off at daycare? If it is to drop your child off and have to leave the stroller there, then I would def do a Mac.

It would be a walk, I need something with a strong back.So it looks like it is a mac, the bee or a flyer