PDA

View Full Version : Uniform Questions

BabyMine
05-11-2010, 01:35 PM
I am getting ready to buy M his uniforms for K in August. I remember awhile ago someone mentioned they liked French Toast becasue they wear well and they don't have to be ironed. The only problem is that I don't see that the shorts are adjustable.

Here is what I am looking for.

- doesn't need ironed
- doesn't fade
- adjustable waist
- 4T

I want to try and get all of my school clothing shopping done so I don't have to worry about it later.

ilfaith
05-13-2010, 11:41 PM
I've had good luck with the Cherokee uniform pants and shorts from Target. They have adjustable waists, are a cotton/poly blend (for minimal wrinkling), and are fairly inexpensive.

I'm not sure what they have in stock now (there seem to be just a few sizes available online) but I imagine the stores will start getting them in in the next month or so.

http://www.target.com/b/13004861/ref=sc_pgp_r_7_0_12914011_2?ie=UTF8&node=13004861

I've also had uniform pants and shorts from Gap (nice, but a little pricier and requiring a bit more maintenance) and Children's Place (for some reason the white pocket lining always sticks out).

I don't know if you'll also be needing tops. I bought a bunch of polo type shirts (navy and white) from Old Navy. They were very inexpensive, but I spent a fortune having the school insignia put on each one...only to have the shirts shrink a lot.