PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever sold and then bought same stroller again?

purpelina
05-11-2010, 06:47 PM
:love-retry:It's not really a "seller's remorse" question, or maybe it is...
I love trying out new / different strollers, but I also, don't like storing things that I don't really use, so I'm selling them. But when time comes, I buy same thing again!
It happened once: I had a mac triumph, loved it, but wanted to try quest with my new baby. SO I sold m triumph, got the quest, didn't really use it, didn't see much difference from triumph, exept price, sold it as well, but in about a year and a half bought another triumph :) It was in much better condition than the one I had - and sold.
Now I'm thinking about getting a bee again, might get to play with a bee plus now :)

I loved the bee I had, but gave it to my sister who was expecting, so it's not like I "sold" it again :)

Did this happen to you?

Jennifer626
05-11-2010, 07:15 PM
I have sold my snap n go and am selling my bigaboo right now... If I have another baby, I will buy a snap n go for the first few months again, and then buy a bugaboo for the first year-ish. I really like the Bugaboo for a young baby, but don't love it for long term use.

strollerqueen
05-11-2010, 10:15 PM
:love-retry:It's not really a "seller's remorse" question, or maybe it is...
I love trying out new / different strollers, but I also, don't like storing things that I don't really use, so I'm selling them. But when time comes, I buy same thing again!
It happened once: I had a mac triumph, loved it, but wanted to try quest with my new baby. SO I sold m triumph, got the quest, didn't really use it, didn't see much difference from triumph, exept price, sold it as well, but in about a year and a half bought another triumph :) It was in much better condition than the one I had - and sold.
Now I'm thinking about getting a bee again, might get to play with a bee plus now :)

I loved the bee I had, but gave it to my sister who was expecting, so it's not like I "sold" it again :)

Did this happen to you?

Can't EVEN count how many times, lol! In fact, so many of us have BTDT on Swap, that we usually include the caveat that we get first dibs to buy our stroller back, when the person who bought it is ready to sell it again! :rotflmao:

lareigna
05-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Yes! BTDT I have bought a Frog and a Cam twice.

jacksmoma
05-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Um YES!! i'm on my third (i think?!) bjcmd and my second bjcmd...no other strollers can ever live up to either! the fold is the kicker as is the hood :) i've also had two bugaboos for when they are tiny but then end up hating the fold so i sell them in a few months! i've had three macs but end up returning them within days as they are just too little stroller for us, can't stand the baskets or the tiny hood. had two bobs, love them, just feel bad as i hardly use it so i sell it!

purpelina
05-12-2010, 05:20 PM
oh, that is music to my ears. I thought' I'm the only one who will sell perfectly fine stroller to buy another - exactly the same, (in different color though... )
When dh starts shaking his head in disbelief I did that, I usually tell, that I'm decluttering :)
But poor him, he doesn't have a say about strollers we have - except one, he loves BJCS, so I'm not touching it. For now.