PDA

View Full Version : Enablers - what do I want??

jgenie
05-12-2010, 10:34 PM
I'm looking for a double stroller - I originally was going to go with the Indie Twin or the MBUD but realized they are going to be too heavy for in and out of the car for me. I had narrowed my choice to a BJCMD but the Crimson is out of stock right now and may not be in stores before my trip in late June. If I have to I'll settle for one of the other colors but thought maybe some of the more experienced stroller mamas would have recs for me. I had hoped to get a custom slot for a baby carrier but that hasn't happened so I can roll that money into the stroller purchase. So, is there something else I should be considering? I really need something that is light, will be used for malls and doctors offices and would :heartbeat: if it comes in red but it's not a must. DS1 is a peanut - 2 yrs old and just over 20 lbs - DS2 looks like he's going to be bigger - he's a chunky monkey.

jacksmoma
05-12-2010, 11:09 PM
you're two year old is tiny!! i have a bjcmd and loooove it- sold my indie twin to get it! the indie was nice BUT i did not love the push (felt heavy) and it was too much and too awkward to lift into my suv. the bjcmd is GREAT, so light and full featured. i have the black and LOVE the all black (so sleek!) but i am a black stroller kind of gal :) My tallll 2 1/2 year old (39") fits in it fine too. can't say enough great things about it. get it in black...the orange is cute but really bright, the green is an annoying green imo, and the stone is too blah! gl!

swissair81
05-13-2010, 09:41 PM
I second jacksmama's assessment of the indie twin. I had one & sold it too (for the same reasons). I also bought a bjcmd & am very happy. I got it in stone. I was getting tired of black.