PDA

View Full Version : Toddler water shoes?

Krisrich
05-16-2010, 06:50 PM
We just finished playing with 17 month old DD's water table and I am just now realizing that we will need water shoes for her this summer! What should I get and where do I get them? Thanks!

WatchingThemGrow
05-16-2010, 07:09 PM
Lands End Toddler Action Sandals (http://www.landsend.com/pp/ActionSandals~193443_1055.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::FKH&CM_MERCH=search-_-toddler+action&origin=search) are our favorites. We get unisex ones and pass them down.

jvs195
05-16-2010, 07:53 PM
My toddler is such a crazy person I got her the mesh closed toe kind. I picked them up for $7.99 at Nordstrom Rack a month ago, but I've seen them at BabiesRus and Target (different brands, same concept) for about the same price. I have found that you need to get them early or they run out - our daycare requires them for the summer water days so could be the reason for the run on them around now. Online they are in lots of places - one step ahead has a good pair, I've gotten them from The Children's Place in prior years. Depends on your budget, size you need and where you shop.

HIU8
05-16-2010, 07:54 PM
I got some at TCP (they are for summercamp/daycare so I know they will be ruined). They were $7.50. You can also get them at Target. If you are looking for better shoes I would do Lands End or LLB or look at Nordstrom Rack or even a stride rite.

DietCokeLover
05-16-2010, 09:38 PM
I picked some up last week at TRU for $5.99 each.