PDA

View Full Version : Bing and Diapers.com

Sidney
05-17-2010, 09:56 AM
I've never used Bing before but I thought I'd look into it since I've seen it mentioned here.

I am looking at the BJCM which is currently $229 at Diapers.com. I found the stroller through Bing and clicked on and was brought to Diapers.com. I added the BJCM to my cart, but the cashback was not applied. What did I do wrong?

Also, are there any current codes for the site that I could use as well as the cashback? It seems like the 10% offer on their site does not include Baby Jogger. I would be a first time customer there.

THanks!

I read that post that broke down how to use Bing, but it didn't seem to work for me.

eta: I tried using the PLUS10PCT code and put a pack of Pampers in my cart but it said that I needed to add diapers AND another qualifying item. It seems to me that would eat up most, if not all of the 10% savings. I tried putting the 2 items in, and it only gave me 23 cents????

poohbear
05-17-2010, 11:23 AM
Why do you think bing is not working?
You wont' see anything until after when you'll get a confirmation email. You will have to call them to have them take the 10% off since it's an excluded brand. Generally they'll do it (they did it for me)...
I pm'd you a price match coupon code for another site.