PDA

View Full Version : Uppababy Vista NEW Cupholder

LoveBeingMrs
05-17-2010, 10:15 AM
So, there's a NEW Uppababy Vista Cupholder in research and development. I called Uppababy, and a rep. said that once a product is in R&D, it'll usually be available within half a year. She didn't know when it will actually be available, and couldn't tell me how long it's been in R&D. :p

I'm getting desperate for a cupholder to hold my frappuccinos! Does anyone have more info on the new Vista cupholder or should I just get the Sunshine Kids Buggy Buddy that everyone raves about?

arivecchi
05-17-2010, 10:30 AM
What about the Valco cup holder?

LoveBeingMrs
05-17-2010, 11:32 AM
What about the Valco cup holder?

Do you think it'd work well with the Vista? Would I be able to fold up the stroller with the Valco cupholder attached?

arivecchi
05-17-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm not sure about the fold since I do not have a Vista, but the Valco cupholder is adjustable so you can place it in a spot that does not affect the fold. I like mine. It is supposed to fit all strollers since it has an adustable mechanism. HTH.

LoveBeingMrs
05-17-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm not sure about the fold since I do not have a Vista, but the Valco cupholder is adjustable so you can place it in a spot that does not affect the fold. I like mine. It is supposed to fit all strollers since it has an adustable mechanism. HTH.

I'll def. have to check it out- thanks!

maydaymommy
05-17-2010, 04:35 PM
I use the Valco on my UppaBaby Vista.