PDA

View Full Version : Mac Triumph: is it just me?

bunnyslippers
05-17-2010, 06:18 PM
...or are the harness straps difficult to adjust? I bought one over the weekend at BRU. I like to consider myself a relatively intelligent person and I can't adjust the straps for my 8 month old. What is my problem?? :shrug: I was able to lower the straps into the lowest slot for his shoulders, but as far as tightening it, forget it! I've been wearing a bra since I was 11, so one would think I could handle adjusting straps on a stroller. :duh: Maybe the sleep deprivation d/t a teething baby is getting to me.

Oh, and what is the deal with the special "BRU Triumph"? I was shocked to see this stated on the manual AFTER I brought it home. It's not a lesser quality, is it? The only differences as far as I can tell are the buckle and the color. I got a 2010 and it's a pretty sweet charcoal/forest green. Plus I used a 20% off coupon so I got it for $127.99. I thought that was a pretty good deal.

satchnbucky
05-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Hmmm.... I haven't had trouble adjusting the straps...
The BRUS model is exactly what you said - different colors different buckle - not lesser quality at all (in fact, I prefer the buckle). And the BRUS one doesn't come with a rain cover...
GL on the adjustment. If you can't get it, I would run it into BRUS. Worst case, call Maclaren - I had good experience with their customer service :)

bunnyslippers
05-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Thanks, taking it to BRU for help is a good idea. Or, maybe DH can help like I've been asking him to.:wink2:

jacksmoma
05-18-2010, 12:19 PM
i've always thought mac harnesses are a hugeeee pita!!