PDA

View Full Version : So excited - just picked up a Chariot bike trailer on CL!

chays
05-17-2010, 11:31 PM
I just had to share - after looking for a long time...I just picked up a Chariot Cougar 2 for $175! I couldn't even find a Burley for close to that price!

It is from 2004, but in great shape and came with the jogging wheel too. It takes me for a walk, it is so smooth! Anyone know the big differences between one of that vintage and the newer ones?

MacMacMoo
05-18-2010, 12:53 AM
Congrats! We love ours. We have one. My step sister who had twins the year before DS1 has one. My dad had twins they year before that and has one.

From my understanding there is no major differences.

If your missing any conversion kits. When we got ours we found the best prices at comfort1st.com though REI is about to have their big annual sale so you might get a good deal there. However we live in a high sales tax state so on line stuff is generally cheaper for us.

Almost forgot:
The Cougar 2 is DH's favorite stroller we have. I have my Baby Jogger brand stroller for when I go out and about. DH goes running with DS in the cougar. When we got to fairground type events we go back and forth on which stroller to bring.