PDA

View Full Version : Have massive headache--headed towards migraine...

HIU8
05-18-2010, 12:40 PM
and I have a ton of work to get done to close out a client. I just cannot focus today. What's for dinner?????? I HAVE NO IDEA. Laundry not done. Did I mention my work isn't done or near done b/c I cannot focus at all!!!

Going to once again pre-medicate myself in the hopes it won't be as bad as usual.

hillview
05-18-2010, 01:34 PM
Hugs! Feel better soon.
/hillary

gatorsmom
05-18-2010, 01:49 PM
Oh no. :hug: I'm saying some prayers for you. I get migraines too and if I don't catch them early then I cant' accomplish anything. Just have to go to bed and sleep them off.

Diet coke and Excedrin Migraine work for me if I feel one coming on. :grouphug: Feel better!

HIU8
05-18-2010, 01:51 PM
Can't do excedrin migraine. I got an ulcer from it (it ate away at my stomach lining). So I'm doing diet coke and extra strength tylenol to at least take the edge off.

gatorsmom
05-18-2010, 02:19 PM
oh, gosh, that's terrible! Well, i've heard that its mainly the caffeine in the excedrin migraine that works, so i'd be chugging down those diet cokes. Hope you can find some relief!

HIU8
05-18-2010, 02:20 PM
I'm out of diet coke (had last one this morning). Going to get more on the way to pick up the kids from school this afternoon (I so cannot wait!!!).