PDA

View Full Version : BJCE sold out through at least June 5th...

Jennifer626
05-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Finally sold my Frog...went online to order the green BJCE this morning...it's sold out EVERYWHERE. Literally 2 days ago it was very available, and now it's not.

Pout.

I called diapers.com and they called BJ, I guess they sold more BJCE in March, than in ALL of 2009! Crazy. The demand is so high that they literally can't make them fast enough. They expect to have some available through preferred retailers at the end of May, and mass quantities available at the end of June.

Luckily I sold it to my friend at work, so she is going to let me use it for the next few weeks until I can order the new one.

Hurry up Baby Jogger, make me a stroller! :cheerleader1:

Suzanne74
05-18-2010, 01:17 PM
From what I hear around my area, the forever tires are a big hit. Once the warm weather hit, everyone wanted them.

Buy Buy Baby by me is sold out of mini and elites until mid July when I was there last week - wow!!

There is some red and stone available and one blue left on Amazon. The red is on sale for $329 but I think they are all 2009.

WatchingThemGrow
05-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Wow, that's a funny turn of events. I had to wait for mine - like ordered in Oct (for the next model year) supposed to ship in FEB, but the retailer I ordered from didn't have an outstanding balance with BJ (per cust. service at BJ), so they were one of the first sets of orders that went through. Got it Dec. 31.. and others had to wait. Not sure how to find out who you should order through in case that happens again. Oh, wait, June 5 is just around the corner...

Jennifer626
05-18-2010, 02:45 PM
Also, if anyone can find me a 2010 Green single at a store that will ship to me, I will love you forever and ever! I want it NOW!!

arivecchi
05-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Have you tried calling Let's go Strolling and A Running Stroller?

PRmommy
05-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Also, if anyone can find me a 2010 Green single at a store that will ship to me, I will love you forever and ever! I want it NOW!!

Kids N Cribs - doesn't specifically say it's a 2010 but you may want to call and find out.
http://www.kids-n-cribs.com/baby-jogger-strollers/baby-jogger-city-elite-stroller/baby-jogger-city-elite-single-green-sport

Suzanne74
05-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Kids N Cribs - doesn't specifically say it's a 2010 but you may want to call and find out.
http://www.kids-n-cribs.com/baby-jogger-strollers/baby-jogger-city-elite-stroller/baby-jogger-city-elite-single-green-sport

It says backordered until August. The lighter green is a 2010. I believe the more vivid green is a 2009.

PRmommy
05-18-2010, 05:30 PM
It says backordered until August. The lighter green is a 2010. I believe the more vivid green is a 2009.

They must have just updated the website b/c when I looked earlier it didn't say anything about it being sold out. Sorry!

There was no difference in shades of greens from 2009 to 2010. Just the addition of the Sky Blue and the differences to the brake/basket/wheels.

Jennifer626
05-18-2010, 05:49 PM
I actually found one on Joggingstroller.com, and did a "chat" with them to verify...so now the question is, should I order it now from them (for full price and free shipping, and I already asked, they won't match my BB&B or diapers.com coupons), or do I wait until diapers.com has it back in stock and then save ~$60...?? Decisions, decisions!!

Has anyone ordered from www.joggingstroller.com before? They seem to have a good return policy, and 4 day shipping is free...

Suzanne74
05-18-2010, 05:54 PM
Order it now and get it. Many stores are taking back orders so places like diapers.com might not get a supply in when they say and if they do, can't guarantee your color. Some places are saying backordered until July and August - that would convince me to get it now so you can use it for the months your truly need it. Plus, BB&B do not allow discounts on Baby Jogger anyway.

cath_b
05-18-2010, 06:34 PM

Hi There!

Are you looking for the royal green color? If so, you may want to try A Dolce Baby (http://www.adolcebaby.com/20bajoswelci1.html). I just ordered my BJ City Select on Friday 5/14 and they told me that my purchase will ship today 5/18. They offer FREE SHIPPING and is running a promotion of 10% off with the code STROLLER. I was able to use the discount on the BJCS. You may want to call them just to make sure that they have it in stock. That's how I found out that my purchase is shipping today. I don't want to disappoint you even more if my info is wrong. Good luck!

Jennifer626
05-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Hi There!

Are you looking for the royal green color? If so, you may want to try A Dolce Baby (http://www.adolcebaby.com/20bajoswelci1.html). I just ordered my BJ City Select on Friday 5/14 and they told me that my purchase will ship today 5/18. They offer FREE SHIPPING and is running a promotion of 10% off with the code STROLLER. I was able to use the discount on the BJCS. You may want to call them just to make sure that they have it in stock. That's how I found out that my purchase is shipping today. I don't want to disappoint you even more if my info is wrong. Good luck!
Thanks anyway! I was looking for a 2010, and that site is $50 more than normal price, for a 2009! Crazy.

Anyway...I just ordered it! Eeeeekk!! And they have 2 left, just in case there are any other freaks like me out there! I should have mine on Tuesday of next week, at the latest! Now...do I call in sick on Tuesday so I'm home to play with it?!?

I'm so excited, can ya tell? LOL

Jennifer626
05-18-2010, 06:52 PM
Order it now and get it. Many stores are taking back orders so places like diapers.com might not get a supply in when they say and if they do, can't guarantee your color. Some places are saying backordered until July and August - that would convince me to get it now so you can use it for the months your truly need it. Plus, BB&B do not allow discounts on Baby Jogger anyway.

Just bought it!! Your post was the "nudge" I needed, so thanks for enabling me, lol.

Suzanne74
05-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Just bought it!! Your post was the "nudge" I needed, so thanks for enabling me, lol.

:cheerleader1:
You will love it and the resale value makes it a bargain in the long run.

MacMacMoo
05-19-2010, 12:53 AM
on top of the forever tires. It may also be the lack of and inbetween from the city mini to the city elite now that the classic is gone. Anyone who wants a step up from the mini would have to go elite.