PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Outlet phone ordering

emily
05-19-2010, 11:18 AM
How does this work? Do they ship? How do you know what they have in stock?

brgnmom
05-19-2010, 11:41 AM
I think that the shipping fees at the outlets are the same as the ones posted online at the Hanna website (http://www.hannaandersson.com/shippingRatesUS.asp). HTH!

Do you keep your back issues of the Hanna catalogs? You can ask the salesperson who answers the phone at the outlet store whether the store carries particular items using the item #'s. The outlets also carry clothing from the current season/year, so you can refer to the items shown online, when asking if they are in stock at their outlet store.

emily
05-19-2010, 12:28 PM
I've never heard of outlet doing this. Do a lot of pple do call in orders to Hanna outlet or will they be annoyed? Anyway, probably missed out on the current sale but now I know for the next sale. I just recently discovered Hannas thanks to the few I found at Costco.

lchang25000
05-19-2010, 01:04 PM
I've done many phone orders with the outlets since last October. They carry pretty much everything in the catalog and online, but cheaper and they have sales more often. Sometimes they have clearance racks from previous seasons (everything under $15 and as little as a few bucks) and I just ask what is available on those racks in the size I'm looking for.

Kindra178
05-19-2010, 01:38 PM
I literally think it depends on who answers the phone on the exact minute you call. Some people are more than willing to comb the racks or the computer while you stay on hold to locate stuff for you. Other people would rather not be bothered. Never call on Saturday either.

By the way, I have recently started calling outlets and I think it's a great way to get specific items that you can't find elsewhere. I love the Patagonia outlet in Maine. You pay for shipping but they are really good at finding stuff.

scrooks
05-19-2010, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=emily;2729214]I've never heard of outlet doing this. Do a lot of pple do call in orders to Hanna outlet or will they be annoyed?[QUOTE=emily;2729214]

I totally thought the same thing- that there was no way these people would actually look for items I wanted! I was amazed at how they were willing to look for items in particular sizes and take down lists of things you were looking for. I never imagined it would be as easy as it was!