PDA

View Full Version : Raspberry Triumph color

bw52
05-22-2010, 05:51 AM
Is it more pink or red? Anyone seen it IRL? Or, I just realized there's a scarlet, also. So I'm guessing raspberry is prob pink? And wouldn't work for a boy--later on, if needed.

Jelly Bean
05-22-2010, 07:10 AM
Yes it's definitely hot pink. My DH would definitely say it wouldn't work for a boy but I don't care...I got the charcoal/raspberry 2010 Quest and DH actually thinks it's kind of pretty for DD. If we have a boy next, I'll worry about that later...

jacksmoma
05-22-2010, 12:28 PM
i've seen it irl and it's a hot pink....check out buzzillions.com reviewer's pics, there's a few that show that color posted by reviewers:)

bw52
05-22-2010, 01:15 PM
OK. Thanks. LO is a girl, but I was hoping to buy a gender neutral stroller so it would work if we have a boy in the future.

Suzanne74
05-22-2010, 03:38 PM
Just get it if you really like it and it is on sale. You can get a high resale on CL if you end up having a boy. If you stick around here you will end up with 10 more strollers anyway before another baby arrives! :hysterical:

satchnbucky
05-22-2010, 04:47 PM
One of my friends has a pink P3 that she used first with her daughter and now with her son. She says it's her accessory not theirs. Plus she says when she had her daughter in it, people always asked how old "he" was!
FYI someone on the strollerswap boards is selling hers if you're interested. I don't remember how much she was asking, but I'm sure if it's on the swap boards it's in great condition...