PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Boden sizing help! tops in 5-6 to 7-8...

SammyeGail
05-22-2010, 09:29 PM
I have a very slim DS who is wearing 5 bottoms and 5-6 tops. The bottoms are loose in the waist, mostly elastic but stay up, the tops a tad big buy they are all still new.

I have a strong feeling he will still be able to wear 5-6 tops in the fall, I bought several at the Winter EOS sale.

I am wanting to take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 for $1 sale and get him a few outfits for next summer, but I know I'll need a 7-8 shirt by then, he's steadily grown 4" a year.

Problem is the shorts, he grows one size a year and I'm concerned about getting a size 7, it being too big in the waist, kwim? He is super tall while his twin is 50th percentile across the board so N can wear what I got Jo this year next year, kwim? What I order for Jo for summer 11 Noah will wear summer 12, I can't get too slim of shorts since they have the same waist size, they won't fit Noah and I don't want 6 to shorts to look too short on Jo or 7 to look too long.

Should I just go ahead and get the 7 shorts? Thanks anyone!!

SammyeGail
05-23-2010, 03:48 AM
I just got 2 pairs of ribbed waist techno shorts in 7, I have one pair and know the waist is snug on those. Got the solid gray pair and deep red java, my 3rd item was a washed 1/2 zip striped top in 5-6.

Made another order with a matching shirt for the red java shorts (a shirt I have this year I love!) and 2 l/s 7-8's.

I'll see how it goes!