PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Cinderella's castle

maiaann
05-23-2010, 02:56 PM
I made a reservation for breakfast at Cinderella's castle at 10:20 am (it's the only time that was left). From what I understand, that's the latest time slot you can make a breakfast reservation. Was that a mistake? Are we going to be too rushed to enjoy our meal? Will the food still be fresh? I want to meet the princesses and now I'm starting to panic! Also, how early should we arrive before our reservation? Thanks!

egoldber
05-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Well, I think the last meal slot is always a good one. IME they do not rush you, in fact quite the opposite.

My issue with the late breakfast is that those are prime touring hours. I know that was all that was available, but in general, I prefer the last lunch seating which is around 3:00. We make it an early dinner and just get a snack later.

maiaann
05-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Hi Beth,
Thanks for the reassurance. I've never been to a Character meal before. What about the food? I guess I'm also worried about getting the "last of the kitchen scraps" since they're wrapping up mealtime. I'm assuming that they're so busy from start to finish that it's not a concern, but the thought did cross my mind.

egoldber
05-23-2010, 07:27 PM
I really wouldn't worry about it. The volume is so high.

mecawa
05-29-2010, 08:53 AM
You won't feel rushed, they don't make you feel rushed at all, we went just a little bit earlier than that. The food was great imo, and they even asked if we wanted seconds, lol. You are going to love it, imo, it was one of the best parts of the trip, seeing DD1's face was priceless.