PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have problems with Vista Canopy?

shaknee
05-25-2010, 02:34 PM
has anyone had this problem with their 2010 vista? the boning in the pop out sunshade keeps ripping a hole through the fabric and then my son plays with it and he is going to poke himself in the eye one of these days... i have calle uppababy about it and they sent me a replacement hood... happened to that one also within 2 weeks of using it. i use the pop out sunshade all the time... but still. im now on my third hood and my baby is only 6 months old!!!!

candaceb
05-25-2010, 04:28 PM
I don't have my vista yet, but noticed this problem on a floor model that I saw at Buy Buy Baby in NYC. I was thinking it was just a floor model issue, but that's not a good sign...

Sidney
05-25-2010, 07:29 PM
No, I haven't had that issue at all.

chitownmama
06-26-2010, 11:13 PM
i know this is a pretty old thread, but i was just reading through and saw this. yes! this same thing happened to me within 2 weeks of owning the 2010 vista. i thought it was a fluke until i happened upon your post. the nice thing about the situation is that i called uppababy customer service and had a replacement canopy in hand two days after i placed the call. i was unimpressed with the boning popping out so quickly, but very impressed with their customer service. that alone has made me not regret my purchase decision! so far i haven't had a problem with the new one. hope your third is hanging in there!

swissair81
06-27-2010, 09:48 AM
I haven't had that problem. Maybe I will have it more often when I use it with a smaller baby. My DS is 20 months & doesn't like when I put the sunshade down.