PDA

View Full Version : Babysteals aden and anais sleep sacks

crl
05-26-2010, 12:23 AM
Aden and Anais sleep sacks on babysteals.

Catherine

citymama
05-26-2010, 04:19 AM
Those look awesome. I love the A&A blankets. Did you order any of these? I would have, but I just ordered a few of the organic cotton Halo sleepsacks from the Hanna Andersson outlet for about $9, so $22 seems pricey by comparison! Very tempted though...

How long do babies wear sleep sacks - even after they're walking? DD1 never had any of these - just giving it a try with kid 2....

Neatfreak
05-26-2010, 04:46 AM
DD1 still loved her sleepsacks until was nearly three. She walked in it fine, though I encouraged her to keep it for sleeping.

I haven't had the best luck with the A&A sleepsacks. Three out of three have come apart at the seams somewhere. Their customer service is great, but by the same token, I'd rather that they were better constructed in the first place. But I still love their lightness!

crl
05-26-2010, 09:23 AM
I did not order any. I was tempted because I love our A&A blankets, but we've been fine with TCP fleece sleepers so I decided not to mess with a fine and cheap situation.

I have a friend who used sleep sacks with her boys until after they were walking--maybe until they were two I think.

Catherine

dukie41181
05-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Just saw the post and was bummed that I missed the deal until I realized that if they were listed for $22 each, I got a better deal at Buy Buy Baby over the weekend! They are $19.95 in the store and I used coupons! Now I can stop feeling bad about missing the babysteals deal. We haven't used these before but I bought them to try because of their lightweight. My daughter gets sooooo warm and it is currently about 80 degrees during the day with what feels like 1000% humidity! :(