PDA

View Full Version : MiniBoden on sale at Nordstrom in-store and online

lchang25000
05-26-2010, 12:21 PM
Select baby, boys, and girls items were on sale. My store had a much wider selection than online. Prices are about 30-40% off.

lchang25000
05-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Just returned from another Nordstrom and this one had a TON of MiniBoden for babies, boys, and girls on sale! There were hoodies, applique tees, l/s tees, pants, etc. all from this spring/summer....I was so tempted, but only got the 2 pack tees from the baby line for $17.90, reg. price $28.

viba424
05-26-2010, 10:07 PM
I forgot to go after work! Darn!

charmcitymom
05-26-2010, 11:45 PM
Just returned from another Nordstrom and this one had a TON of MiniBoden for babies, boys, and girls on sale! There were hoodies, applique tees, l/s tees, pants, etc. all from this spring/summer. The other Nordstrom I went to only had baby clothing on sale.

Are there items on sale in the stores that are not on sale online? When I checked earlier today, there were only 2 baby boy items included in the sale and all the rest was regular price.

Thanks for any clarification!

lchang25000
05-27-2010, 12:14 AM
Are there items on sale in the stores that are not on sale online? When I checked earlier today, there were only 2 baby boy items included in the sale and all the rest was regular price.

Thanks for any clarification!

Everything I saw on sale at the stores are not on sale online at the Boden website. I was surprised to see how much was on sale at the 2nd Nordstrom I went to. There were also a lot of Mini Boden that was not on sale. Hopefully, I'll be the first one there when they are. :D