PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with Kickboard.usa site?

debbo
05-26-2010, 02:06 PM
I want to order the mini kick scooter for DD's b-day. Has anyone ordered directly from kickboard.usa? I'm concerned if there's something wrong with the scooter and I have to return it and pay for shipping.

Thanks!

jeno
05-26-2010, 10:18 PM
xxxxxxx

nabigus
05-26-2010, 10:50 PM
They're a fantastic company! I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy directly from them. Also, if you call them, they'll often tell you if there are any active coupons.

debbo
05-26-2010, 11:44 PM
Thanks! I emailed them and they said there's a 5% off code. I wonder when there'll be a better one. I saw there was a 20% off one at one point. 5% seems almost pointless but I guess it's better than nothing.

fortato
05-27-2010, 10:55 AM
If they weren't so expensive, they would be my go-to gift for every kid's party I go to. I LOVE the MiniKick!!! It's much sturdier than the Razor and easier for Jack to navigate!!

No problems with the website, and their CS is fantastic!

pantrygirl
05-27-2010, 08:43 PM
I'd love to hear responses as well.

I want to purchase their scooter for my toddler but I'm waiting for a better deal. I also wrote to them and only received a 5% discount code.

I'm hoping for a better deal soon.:cheerleader1:

debbo
05-27-2010, 10:49 PM
I actually called them again today to see if the current deal they had maybe changed in the past week. It's still a 5% off code for now but the CS rep said they should be having a 15-20% off code sometime in July. I can't wait until then since DD's b-day is early June so I'm going ahead and ordering with the 5% off. Sounds like it may be worth waiting if you can.