PDA

View Full Version : Udder Covers - Almost free

smcdonald2
05-26-2010, 05:18 PM
Just wanted to let you know that Udder Covers is running a special right now.

Go to http://www.uddercovers.com/.
Pick the style you want. Everything is on backorder till 6/30/2010.
Enter the coupon code BACKORDER when you check out, and the cover is free!
You just have to pay $9.95 for shipping.

fortato
05-26-2010, 06:13 PM
It's a good thing they are really only charging $9.99 for them... I'm not impressed, and I really doubt they are worth the $32 they are selling them for.

The point of them is cover up, and the one I got is pretty see through....

GonnaBeNana
05-26-2010, 07:30 PM
The same code works for the "kits" they sell too. The kit includes the udder cover, 2 washable breast pads, and a bracelet. With shipping, it was $14.95. I ordered one for my daughter.

Beth

Snow mom
05-26-2010, 07:38 PM
I think these are actually getting more expensive. They've been FFS many, many times in the last year or so. If you search for threads I'm sure you can find the previous deals. Anyway, I think the shipping charge has gone up.

yalie2001
05-26-2010, 08:54 PM
I think these are actually getting more expensive. They've been FFS many, many times in the last year or so. If you search for threads I'm sure you can find the previous deals. Anyway, I think the shipping charge has gone up.

yeah i think when i was PG last year the shipping was $6. i never got one but i have heard from many that you get what you pay for the quality isn't very good.

savvymom
05-26-2010, 09:06 PM
I did purchase one last year and the quality is poor. I use it in my church-only bag for emergencies, but ended up buying a hooter hider and use *that* one every day. :)

smcdonald2
05-27-2010, 07:33 AM
Yeah, I think my MIL is going to sew a couple for me. I figured she could use them for a pattern...and $9.95 isn't a lot of money.