PDA

View Full Version : Kids shower curtains and accessories???

las710
05-26-2010, 08:23 PM
I am looking to redecorate the girls' bathroom and am having a hard time finding a cute shower curtain and matching accessories. I've looked at Kohl's (so far has the front runner http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/bedandbath/kids/bathcollections/PRD~363765/Butterfly+Garden+Shower+Curtain.jsp), Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Walmart, PBK, and Company Store.

Any other ideas of where to look?

Thanks!
Lisa

Zaney
05-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Pottery barn kids had an adorable daisy garden bath curtain similar to the kohl's one but it at least had some yellow in green in it but it looks like it's not on the website anymore. Maybe on ebay? It was definitely the one I wanted to do if baby number 2 was a girl, but since we left it unknown and I was too impatient to wait to redo the bathroom we did a more gender neutral one and did the PBK jordan animal one. Like you I had a hard time finding anything I loved - other than the daisy one. Sorry I know I wasn't much help, just went through the same thing myself. Hopefully someone else has some other ideas!

suzi
05-26-2010, 10:54 PM
I've found some cute things at Homegoods before. Prices are nice, but coordination is a little more difficult. You might get lucky, though!

Vintheland
05-26-2010, 11:16 PM
i also suggest homegoods. And of course there is ikea.