PDA

View Full Version : Maclaren strollers 25% off at Gap.com

elaine33
05-27-2010, 07:29 AM
use code gapsummer to get the 25% off.

Now if I wanted to price match through diapers.com ---can someone please walk me through the steps.

Do I order first and then contact them?

lareigna
05-27-2010, 07:45 AM
Much easier and quicker if you call them. The cs rep is going to ask you for the website and then tell them that there is a coupon code. The cs rep will verify the price with the coupon code and price match it to your diapers.com account (your email). Then, go to bing, search for Diapers.com in the cashback stores area and add the item to your cart. The discount will appear. I am pretty sure that Maclaren is excluded on the MAY15 15% coupon code or any of the new customer discounts, but I know you can use the $10 first time customer code and get a free pack of diapers. Through bing you will get 10% cashback.

elaine33
05-27-2010, 08:57 AM
Much easier and quicker if you call them. The cs rep is going to ask you for the website and then tell them that there is a coupon code. The cs rep will verify the price with the coupon code and price match it to your diapers.com account (your email). Then, go to bing, search for Diapers.com in the cashback stores area and add the item to your cart. The discount will appear. I am pretty sure that Maclaren is excluded on the MAY15 15% coupon code or any of the new customer discounts, but I know you can use the $10 first time customer code and get a free pack of diapers. Through bing you will get 10% cashback.

Awesome thank you--wasn't sure how they credited my account and yet still get Bing cashback.

Thanks again.

poohbear
05-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Awesome thank you--wasn't sure how they credited my account and yet still get Bing cashback.

Thanks again.

You may also want to check out strollers.com (they have code 20stroller for 20% off maclarens right now, including sale prices). You may find a better deal.
Also, use code MLINER at diapers.com at checkout to get a free liner! :)
(Try using MAY15 first if you're a new customer - I think it has the same exclusions as 10percent. Keep in mind you can't combine MAY15 with a referral code, however if you use MAY15, you should be able to use 10percent and a referral code later, if the computer won't let you, you can call them and tell them you never used either code and they will manually do it for you)