PDA

View Full Version : No "Sex" for the mom

liamsmom
05-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Sex and the City 2, that is. I know it's my own fault for not requesting tonight off since the movie opens today. So of course my BFF is going with her non-mom friends and I'm working tonight. It's hard trying to explain that you have to plan out some outings weeks in advance. It's also pretty ridiculous trying to plan an outing to a movie when said friend's place of business burns down and her whole world upends. But I wanted to go to the movie with her.

This is more of a whine than a bitch. I just feel left out.

Andi98989
05-27-2010, 04:34 PM
I really wanted to go this weekend, too. I went to SATC 1 with a bunch of friends and it was great; we talked about doing it for this one but no plans ever got made and we're all too busy to throw something together now. We also have to plan weeks in advance. Maybe Monday I'll be able to leave DS with DH and go by myself (although I feel like a dork doing that!)

KathyN115
05-27-2010, 05:41 PM
I'll go with you! Otherwise, you are welcome to come over and watch it on video, which is most likely how I will get to see it.

♥ms.pacman♥
05-27-2010, 05:46 PM
aw, i'm sorry. :hug:

i know what you mean re: having to majorly plan in advance for these kinds of things. when i heard about SATC2 weeks ago i told DH that i wanted to go see it with a friend and he said ok. i knew it was coming out May 27th and i figured that was still days away. but then i got busy with other stuff, my husband went out of town then it hit me that today is May 27th. oops. oh well. hopefully i can see it sometime with a friend this weekend.

FieryOne1231
05-27-2010, 06:59 PM
I feel your pain! I just posted today on my facebook how sad I was about not being able to watch it till June when my dad (the babysitter) comes back from vacation. The anticipation is killing me... :(