PDA

View Full Version : price match + 15% off diapers.com?

emily
05-28-2010, 10:04 AM
I feel like I should know the answer to this but if I do a price match (Amazon.com) for the Indigo stroller, can I also use the 15% off code? Also, will I get bing cash back on price match?

Also, can I use the 15% off code multiple times (in separate orders)?
Thanks.

arivecchi
05-28-2010, 10:15 AM
I would call diapers.com and ask them to price match Amazon. Once they put that discount in your acct., try applying the discount code on your own online. Good luck!

MAY15PCT is a one-time code.

Wondermom
05-28-2010, 10:29 AM
if I do a price match (Amazon.com) for the Indigo stroller

I'm so glad someone asked, b/c I was just thinking about doing the same last night, but I also found one on ebay for $106, and I think some random other store for $109. Those other places charge for shipping, though, so will Diapers.com match the base price, or do they only match prices including shipping?

I've never tried price-matching on Diapers.com before, so, thanks in advance.

lily2010
05-28-2010, 10:56 AM
Unfortunately the 15% coupon excludes price matches (according to the fine print & I tried it anyway too).

lareigna
05-28-2010, 11:23 AM
I'm so glad someone asked, b/c I was just thinking about doing the same last night, but I also found one on ebay for $106, and I think some random other store for $109. Those other places charge for shipping, though, so will Diapers.com match the base price, or do they only match prices including shipping?

They price match the price of the item and any coupons that the site has if applicable. Diapers.com shipping is always free if your order is more than $49

poohbear
05-28-2010, 08:43 PM

If the other site charges shipping, diapers.com will add the shipping charge in when doing the price match. For example if diapers.com has a stroller for $150 and you find it for $100 on another site, but they charge $40 for shipping, diapers.com will price match it to $140 by putting a $10 coupon on it.
I think a PP mentioned this but you cannot use MAY15PCT with a price match - it was written in the coupon.
You can always use bing for 10% back :)