PDA

View Full Version : Doll clothes for Bitty Baby ?

debbo
05-28-2010, 10:30 PM
Anyone know of any cute generic doll clothes that will fit a Bitty Baby (15 inches) that are a little more affordable?

Thanks!

Melaine
05-29-2010, 07:13 AM
I found a princess dress at AC Moore for about $5. It was in the teddy bear section, so you might check there.

debbo
05-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't have an AC Moore in my area. I called Michaels and they have clothes but they didn't know what size doll they were for. They sell an 18in doll so they guessed the clothes were to fit that doll.

Seitvonzu
05-29-2010, 09:46 PM
sometimes, depending on the style- clothes made for the 18" dolls will fit the babies-- esp if it's something "short." you could always bring the doll with you when you go clothes shopping. i'm pretty sure michaels has "bear" clothes and those often will work for bitty babies.

for what it's worth- the real thing is usually very nice quality and comes with extras-- little book, a toy for bitty bear, shoes, headwear, etc. the outfits are expensive, but some are worth it. there is a mix and match set that is 38 or something, but has a few different combos and it's SO cute!

have fun!