PDA

View Full Version : Maclaren Volos - $68 at BRUS - YMMV

poohbear
05-29-2010, 08:13 PM
I was at my BRUS today and they had a bunch of Volos (all 2008 and later, so they have the lifetime warranty) on clearance for $85. With the 20%coupon from the website, they are $68. Seems like a pretty good deal.
They had some quests for $179 and then 20% off as well...
HTHS!

WatchingThemGrow
05-29-2010, 08:30 PM
What colors were they - just so we know what to look for? (If I were in need of one, I guess I should add.)

poohbear
05-29-2010, 08:51 PM
What colors were they - just so we know what to look for? (If I were in need of one, I guess I should add.)

I'm pretty sure there were 2 carbons (but it may have been coffee) and 2 green striped ones at this BRUS (chicago area)... They were all new in boxes (none were displays or returns). They were in the clearance section by the strollers... (The quests were the red/black sport and those were actually on display by the carseats with a sign and a display quest on top of the boxes).
HTH!

skohng
05-30-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm pretty sure there were 2 carbons (but it may have been coffee) and 2 green striped ones at this BRUS (chicago area)... They were all new in boxes (none were displays or returns). They were in the clearance section by the strollers... (The quests were the red/black sport and those were actually on display by the carseats with a sign and a display quest on top of the boxes).
HTH!

poohbear, which chicagoland store? Thanks!

poohbear
05-30-2010, 11:19 PM
poohbear, which chicagoland store? Thanks!

Vernon Hills. They had at least 4 Volos on Saturday and I think 2 or 3 Quests. I didnt' see any Triumphs. (The Volos were against the wall closer to the aisles with the high chairs, bouncers, etc. The Quests were by the car seats) HTH!