PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson EOS Sale!

lchang25000
06-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Seems like some retail stores are starting their EOS today, while most are starting tom. I believe the online EOS starts tom. as well.

jvs195
06-02-2010, 12:11 PM
Are unders included in this? That's all I've been waiting for.

WatchingThemGrow
06-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Online EOS starts tomorrow morning, per the HA rep I spoke with. Anyone been to the stores IRL? Please report back :)

lchang25000
06-02-2010, 01:11 PM
Per the stores I've talked to (ones in CA), EOS sale officially starts tom, but some stores are having a preview day today where you can get all the sale prices a day early. HTH!

catroddick
06-02-2010, 01:12 PM
They are showing the printed unders on sale on the website- $20.
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7c6%7c2%7c24%7c28%7c9%7c%7c

jennilynn
06-02-2010, 01:21 PM
You ladies rock! I've been checking this board like five times a day for the "official" word on when it starts. I'll be up early tomorrow. Thanks!

WatchingThemGrow
06-02-2010, 01:22 PM
They are showing the printed unders on sale on the website- $20.
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7c6%7c2%7c24%7c28%7c9%7c%7c
Those are the trainers. I think they've been on sale for a while. We need regular ones for DS1, but I'm hoping they will be on sale in the morning, before we leave for our trip!

jvs195
06-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Those are the trainers. I think they've been on sale for a while. We need regular ones for DS1, but I'm hoping they will be on sale in the morning, before we leave for our trip!

Same here. DS is outgrowing his Size S unders I bought 3 years ago (they show very little wear). Need a new batch of M and some trainers for DD.

lchang25000
06-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Are unders included in this? That's all I've been waiting for.

Yes, unders are included. The store in CA that I talked to said the 3 packs of reg. unders range from $14-16 depending on the print/style.

lchang25000
06-02-2010, 02:03 PM
According to the HA FB page:

Our Outlets are also having a SPECIAL Big, Big, Twice a Year Sale; it starts tomorrow too!

jerigirl
06-02-2010, 02:07 PM
According to the HA FB page:

Our Outlets are also having a SPECIAL Big, Big, Twice a Year Sale; it starts tomorrow too!

UH oh. My BIG box from the 30% sale is due to arrive tomorrow. If items that I just purchased are cheaper, will they do a price adjustment?

scrooks
06-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Oh my! I'm glad I saw this...I didn't think this sale started until July???

scrooks
06-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Does anyone know what time you can officially order online...DS usually gets up to eat around 5 am...:innocent:

pjsmom30
06-02-2010, 03:03 PM
UH oh. My BIG box from the 30% sale is due to arrive tomorrow. If items that I just purchased are cheaper, will they do a price adjustment?

I have had them price adjust before. Their site says they will happily do it, but only when you purchased the items at full price. I wonder if this is always true?

Minnifer
06-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Does anyone know what time you can officially order online...DS usually gets up to eat around 5 am...:innocent:

Curious about this too - wondering if it starts after midnight, and if so, in what time zone... I may be up!

wallawala
06-02-2010, 04:16 PM
At least in my HA store, the sale prices start TODAY-- "pre-sale". The clerks were marking the clothes while I was in there, but they rang up with the new sale price wether they'd been marked or not.

They've got the racks loaded down and they were joking about it being crazy tomorrow....

Only thing that wasn't on sale that I could tell were the "basics" ie bike shorts and leggings. Most things I picked up were about 50% of original price, or about 30% the already marked down price.

Lots of Tee's are $10-14 The Woof and Tweet Jacket was $25

I think I spent too much..... but definately got a wardrobe!!!

cmp12345
06-03-2010, 12:44 AM
What does "EOS" stand for?

zag95
06-03-2010, 12:58 AM
I think it's End of Season??

mominjune
06-03-2010, 02:40 AM
The sale prices are up online. :) Decided to save gas and pay for shipping this time.
Hipsters are $10/3pack for printed (pink) ones. My DD has been eyeing these and I did not want to pay $20, but $10, sure why not?

citymama
06-03-2010, 05:45 AM
2.30 am and it looks like EOS prices are online! I bought a bunch of must haves during the 30% off outlet sale last week or 2, so I am going to sit out this early phase of the sale. The prices are actually pretty decent compared to the non-sale last yr. Stock is already low on many things. VGP items aren't marked down on this online sale (maybe they still are at the outlets?).

To the PPs: Yes, unders are on sale. And no, Hanna won't do price adjustments on outlet sale purchases, but you can take them back to the outlet and rebuy, or rebuy and return your earlier purchases at a later date. But these prices are pretty similar to those at the outlets last week, so you may have come out ahead already!

Anyone know if sale prices at the outlets are any better at EOS this week, or same as online?

ETA: Fall Skus are up too - it's a twofer!!!

scrooks
06-03-2010, 07:00 AM
I thought the prices were ok...better than last year but not super great.
I was surprised at how many things were already gone! I placed a small order for DS...nothing for DD this time!

lchang25000
06-03-2010, 07:30 AM
Very gud items are not on sale, but they were at the outlets during the last sale. Plus, not everything that isn't very gud is on sale, so I think the outlet sale was slightly better since their prices are a bit lower to begin with before any sale. There are a few things online (at least in the baby section) that are a great deal since they are more than 50% off!

What did everyone get? I'm sitting out on this one out for DS, but bought some stuff for a friend's baby that were more than 50% off.

hillview
06-03-2010, 08:36 AM
I passed. Nothing worth it for me.
/hillary

jennilynn
06-03-2010, 08:38 AM
I got both dinosaur Ts for DS - I had been waiting for them to go on sale and lucky me, there were 80s left in both of them. Also got some of the creature Ts for next year, the Ex-Oh romper, the monkey Swedish mocs ($8!) and a few other things. I was disappointed the sweatshorts and cropped sweats (except the Geo print) didn't go on sale - those are our favorite. But I bet they will eventually, and maybe this order will come with a free shipping coupon like last time!

jvs195
06-03-2010, 09:37 AM
I managed to buy $120 in girl's only since they had so little in DS size I was interested in. I got training unders (nothing else on sale in her size available), the white pointelle cardigan, pink fisherman sandals ($20 each), bike shorts, tee. Not too exciting and not what I really wanted - very disappointed in the sale unders for boys size M all sold out as well as the girl's XS.

Minnifer
06-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Do you think unders will go cheaper at some point, or is this as good as it gets and I should stock up now? I have a bunch of Carters, Hanes and Gerber undies for DD and am not really loving any of them...

Momof3Labs
06-03-2010, 10:23 AM
With baby playdresses at only $18, I'm in for two for each girl, along with the matching socks and hairbows. Oh, and a pair of mocs for each for the winter! I haven't bought new Hannas in a very, very long time!!

I love those dino bones shirts for boys, but they are sold out in both of our sizes (110 and 140/150) so I guess that isn't mean to be! Sorry, boys, more money for your sisters' wardrobe...

tropicalmom
06-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Do they not have the camisoles in three packs? i thought that is how i bought her last ones.

Minnifer
06-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Yikes. I just placed a $200 order of stuff for now and next year - got the pointelle cardigan, endless summer button tee and bermuda shorts, scattered flowers dress, roll up capri jeans, white fisherman sandals, 1 pair baby pants, and 6 packs of hipster unders (3 each in XS & S).

This is on top of two outlet orders last week (mostly LJs & SJs for next year and beyond) plus a Gymboree order yesterday.

OMG - I *must* step away from the computer.:shake::bag

SammyeGail
06-03-2010, 10:56 AM
I love those dino tees for boys, but OOS in our sizes. I woke up at 5AM and went ahead and checked it out. I got 2 soft gathered tees for me, passed on a pair of shorts, I have to know I'd love them for years, never had any HA bottoms. I got the boys windbreakers I hope come in handy, monkey mocs, I got sets of the monkey LGs at the outlet sale, 2 pairs of LG's sized up, may be pulling those out in Jan. 2011, lol (I loved the colors). DS is potty trained but will only wear pull-ups in fear of an accident (he gets distracted). I have one pair of training unders that still fit him to try to get him used to underwear, the only HA trainers left at 5AM were the girls solids, yellow, blue and pink, I got them anyway. DS actually likes the color pink, he can happily wear them at home :D.

Crazy with the VGP things not on sale, you can get a graphic tee for $10 but a boxy solid is $15. They could have put them in a separate category of very, very good prices ;).

pantrygirl
06-03-2010, 10:58 AM
all the cool stuff (pants, shorts) are sold out in my daughter's size. I could buy stuff that would fit her now but I'm afraid that that would be short lived. :-(

Darn, I was hoping for some bargains to save for next season. :-(

Hope others have better luck!

sujathas
06-03-2010, 11:24 AM
I just tried calling the outlet in Indiana/michigan city. They told me their prices were the same as online right now- i.e. Long johns for $24, swim trunks for $22. Wish I hadn't missed outlet sale over the weekend. But I guess I'm going to buy it for these prices at the online sale now...

charmcitymom
06-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have to say that I'm doing my very best to muster up all the willpower I have to resist buying stuff this time around. The last big sale they had I already picked up stuff for DS for next year and then some. I don't need anything even if those prehistoric tees are so adorable. I also bought a bunch of Mini boden just in the last few weeks. So, again, I don't need anything.

Does anyone ever think that by saving all this money we actually spend more? Don't mean to be a blasphemer but I'm just putting it out there.

Minnifer
06-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Does anyone ever think that by saving all this money we actually spend more? Don't mean to be a blasphemer but I'm just putting it out there.

Yeah, I think to a certain extent I do spend more. On the one hand, DD obviously does need clothes, so I've got to buy something. So, like yesterday, where I bought a bunch of Gymbo shorts for $6-7 with an add'l 15% off, I think that's all "justifiable." Where it gets a little sketchy for me is, does DD need Hanna clothes that are more expensive even on sale than other brands (for ex, LJs at $17 versus Carter's pjs that I can buy on sale for $10)? If I knew I'd have a bunch more kids and would hand them down, it would be completely justifiable to me. But that's unlikely, so it does feel like I'm going a bit overboard. I know I had a heck of a lot more money before I found these boards, lol!

tropicalmom
06-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Just called Indiana outlet and placed a HUGE order. Monday got away from me and didn't get a chance to call with the other sale. Camisole unders were $4.50 if ordering multis and we really needed those. They also have a few things left on the super markdown from last year rack which she added. She said they prices were similar to online but i actually think they might be a little lower since I got 22 items for $257 shipped. I called the Michigan City outlet if that helps. She was very kind and said they're weren't that many people in the store but were getting lots of calls.

tropicalmom
06-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Yeah, I think to a certain extent I do spend more. On the one hand, DD obviously does need clothes, so I've got to buy something. So, like yesterday, where I bought a bunch of Gymbo shorts for $6-7 with an add'l 15% off, I think that's all "justifiable." Where it gets a little sketchy for me is, does DD need Hanna clothes that are more expensive even on sale than other brands (for ex, LJs at $17 versus Carter's pjs that I can buy on sale for $10)? If I knew I'd have a bunch more kids and would hand them down, it would be completely justifiable to me. But that's unlikely, so it does feel like I'm going a bit overboard. I know I had a heck of a lot more money before I found these boards, lol!

Just remember if you don't have other to pass it down to, you can easily sell on eBay and recoup some of the cost.

lchang25000
06-03-2010, 12:02 PM
I know I had a heck of a lot more money before I found these boards, lol!

I prob. would have never known about HA and Boden and spent soooooooooooo much money! :rotflmao: Good thing they both have great return policies and customer service!

lchang25000
06-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Just remember if you don't have other to pass it down to, you can easily sell on eBay and recoup some of the cost.

That's very true, although it seems like Boden has a much higher resale value (sometimes over the reg. price!!) than HA, at least for the boy's clothing.

lchang25000
06-03-2010, 12:05 PM
I just tried calling the outlet in Indiana/michigan city. They told me their prices were the same as online right now- i.e. Long johns for $24, swim trunks for $22. Wish I hadn't missed outlet sale over the weekend. But I guess I'm going to buy it for these prices at the online sale now...

Yeah...LJs were only $17.50 last weekend at the outlets. Too bad the price went back up.

SammyeGail
06-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have to say that I'm doing my very best to muster up all the willpower I have to resist buying stuff this time around. The last big sale they had I already picked up stuff for DS for next year and then some.

I admire your willpower!! It takes a bit away from buying new stuff next year, I think I do 40% EOS sales 60% new.

Right now I know I am spending more, I've been sick with an auto-immune disease and no energy to list on ebay or even the BBB-swap. I have 18-24M mini-boden I've never put up for sale. Its a huge goal to do a big ebay/BBB swap sell for fall/winter items to recoup some of this back.

I set up folders in my pictures of things I pre-buy, so I have an inventory on the computer. What online pics I can save ;). I do admit my sons have too many jackets/coats, lol. They should all still fit in the fall/winter of next year. Sigh, and this is the mama who bought 2 windbreakers :innocent:.

jerigirl
06-03-2010, 02:10 PM
Woo Hoo! I got my box from last week! It looks like I got some current stuff cheaper or about the same as the EOS prices. The geo print sweat shorts I got for $15.40 vs. $15 now, striped jersey shorts for $15.40 vs $18, 100% sweat shorts for $10.50 (since very gud stuff was on sale too last week) vs. $15, alligator creature tee for $9.80 vs. $10, and the waves tee for $11.20 vs. $10 now. Combined with the $3 each unders I got a few months ago from the outlet, DS is set for a while!!! (At least until fall :rotflmao:)

ETA: OUCH! After further inspection, I did get burned on one item- a baby soft knit romper- I paid $21 :bag and it is now $12. That will go back to my local store. I waivered a bit on that on the phone anyway.

cindykop
06-03-2010, 02:10 PM
any free shipping codes?

lchang25000
06-03-2010, 02:15 PM
any free shipping codes?
not that i know of

cindykop
06-03-2010, 02:16 PM
thanks, shipping is very expensive compared to most websites. maybe a deal killer imo

Dream
06-03-2010, 03:47 PM
I would like to get some more baby pjs for DD but online price is still $25.

jvs195
06-03-2010, 03:50 PM
thanks, shipping is very expensive compared to most websites. maybe a deal killer imo

It is and they generally run a free ship on $100 or more once in awhile (more lately) but not usually when there is a big sale. I filled out their survey and gave examples of all the other sites that are now offering fs or flat $5. But we (I) still order so they may not have to cave.

citymama
06-03-2010, 04:25 PM
I would like to get some more baby pjs for DD but online price is still $25.

Costco is your answer! They have Hanna organic zippers for $11.99 in sz 50-90 - I had my sister get me 4 pairs! Love em.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
06-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Placed my first HA order, I am not a fan of their style. Got 3 pairs of organic under for $10 x 3, and a sun hat.

sujathas
06-04-2010, 07:19 AM
Hi, I just bought a bunch of stuff at the Hanna sale. Stuff was on sale, but I still paid ALOT! I just looked at gymboree's sale online, and the stuff is CHEAP in comparison to Hanna' sale prices. I never buy form gymboree- how does the quality compare to Hanna? I'm just curious because its half the price. Thank you!

lchang25000
06-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi, I just bought a bunch of stuff at the Hanna sale. Stuff was on sale, but I still paid ALOT! I just looked at gymboree's sale online, and the stuff is CHEAP in comparison to Hanna' sale prices. I never buy form gymboree- how does the quality compare to Hanna? I'm just curious because its half the price. Thank you!

IMO, Hanna quality is overall better than Gymboree. DS used to have a lot of Gymboree his 1st year, but now it's mostly HA and Boden for nicer clothes with a little Gymbo sprinkled in, Target and TCP for play clothes. I've purchased some used HA on ebay and they still look almost brand new after I've washed it many times!!

Jo..
06-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Hanna shipping is way too much for me :(. Generally I just want a couple of items. I think I may give up on Hanna, and that makes me sad.

Minnifer
06-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Yeah, the shipping is crazy. I placed my order yesterday and only realized after the fact how high it was for the order - like $16 or $18. I was pretty annoyed that I hadn't focused on that until too late. I've had way heavier stuff than clothes sent to me for way less...

zag95
06-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Went to the outlet - scored better deals 2 weeks ago, when I hit the sales that were addl 30% off-

I remember a couple of years ago in Aug/Sept, Hanna had an AWESOME sale- I got some very cute jackets, etc for like 8 bucks- I'm still waiting to find that awesomeness again..... and this sale ain't it!!!!

citymama
06-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Went to the outlet - scored better deals 2 weeks ago, when I hit the sales that were addl 30% off-

I remember a couple of years ago in Aug/Sept, Hanna had an AWESOME sale- I got some very cute jackets, etc for like 8 bucks- I'm still waiting to find that awesomeness again..... and this sale ain't it!!!!

There's usually a fantastic one in early July, and then another in early-mid September. I am sitting this one out and waiting for those big sales!

lilhilly
06-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Title says it all.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
06-10-2010, 12:38 PM
So, I am not a HA fan, so I am not up to speed on Hanna.

Was this a good deal? 3 pairs of Organic cotton hipsters for $10? (http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC|10|7|86|294|6|83|&simg=36340_06C) Since their unders, DD calls them wears, are supposed to be fabtastic and last a few years, and I wanted org. cotton it seemed like a good deal even with $6 shipping (bought a few sets).

lchang25000
06-10-2010, 12:45 PM

Was this a good deal? 3 pairs of Organic cotton hipsters for $10? (http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC|10|7|86|294|6|83|&simg=36340_06C) Since their unders, DD calls them wears, are supposed to be fabtastic and last a few years, and I wanted org. cotton it seemed like a good deal even with $6 shipping (bought a few sets).

Yes, great deal! The cheapest you can get them at the outlets during their "unders" sale is $3 a piece. I heard some people getting a 3 pack for $5 before, but that was a couple years ago and haven't heard of such a thing since then.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
06-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Yes, great deal! The cheapest you can get them at the outlets during their "unders" sale is $3 a piece. I heard some people getting a 3 pack for $5 before, but that was a couple years ago and haven't heard of such a thing since then.

Thanks! :thumbsup:I thought so. That pattern must be on the discontinued list, since those were the only ones so cheap! DD is excited for her new wears, hope they come today!

SammyeGail
06-10-2010, 04:00 PM

Very, very good!! My DS is picky as can be about underwear, he loves the cotton covered elastic bands on HA ones, hope your DD does too!!

AnnieW625
06-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Hanna shipping does suck so I only usually pay that when I order from the outlets. I am 20 mins. from the Newport Beach store so I usually just shop there during the sales (I should start a Hanna personal shopping service and ship everything USPS flat rate; way cheaper than Hanna shipping!). Yesterday on a whim I called to see if they had the blue orchid dress I had wanted for DD1 since it debuted in January and I got the last 110!:cheerleader1: I also got DD2 her first playdress set, two tops for DD1, including these really cute bike shorts and top I never saw in the catalog. Plus got a much needed sun hat with a tie for DD2. I could've bought a lot more for DD2 but I held back, I was soo darn tempted by this romper too (but DD2 seriously needs NO clothes until next summer and I just didn't want to chance getting an 80, which would end up being too big):http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC|18|1|156|5|7||

I buy lots of Hannna on ebay.

Here are photos:
Blue Orchid Dress: http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?from=SRCH&styleid=36388&simg=36388_P78&mwc=P78&styleRef=36388g
Playdress: http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?from=SRCH&styleid=36294&simg=36294_001&mwc=001&styleRef=36294y
Bike Shorts: http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?styleId=36711&grpng=&from=MS|KF36710||&simg=36711_A91
Striped tee: http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?styleId=36710&grpng=&from=MS|KF36711||&simg=36710_030
Soft Tierred top (perfectly matches the pink, and red capris we got from H&M!):http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?from=SRCH&styleid=36352&simg=36352_59C&mwc=59C&styleRef=36352g

SammyeGail
06-10-2010, 04:51 PM
I am 20 mins. from the Newport Beach store so I usually just shop there during the sales (I should start a Hanna personal shopping service and ship everything USPS flat rate; way cheaper than Hanna shipping!)

I buy lots of Hannna on ebay.

You should start a little service and charge a small fee for your time ;). The only thing I'm closest to is the warehouse, lol, maybe ATL, about the same distance-3 hours. Luckily they haven't hit Nashville or anywhere in TN, I'm not hit with sales tax.

Maybe I've just had bad luck on ebay, I stopped buying, everything would have alot of shrinkage. I bought some 100 l/s polos, they looked great but were shrunk to a 90. I knew because my super tall twin was in 100 at the time and other DS was in 90, 3/4 of the closet fit N, only had about 1/4 to fit J. Two more polos for N, LOL.

They did look great though, no fading!

Minnifer
06-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Um... looks like some stuff I had been eyeing has popped up w/additional availability on the site... ugh, I can't believe I'm actually thinking of placing another order (on top of 2 outlet and one online order in the past few weeks, plus the MiniBoden order I'm about to place... oh, and a LE order placed 2 days ago too)...

citymama
06-11-2010, 01:16 PM
There's now an additional 20% off sale prices - in store only! Started yesterday. That's pretty soon for second markdowns!

jennilynn
06-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Can you call the stores just like the outlets? I'm 3 hours from a store. Looking for boys long johns in 90. Also, do any of the stores carry women's clothes.

Minnifer
06-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Wah I wish there were a store here!

Oooh, good question about calling the stores - I'm pretty sure I've done that in the past from a store in the next state over.

(ugh I hate calling though when I'm mostly buying based on what happens to be available and cheap - I always feel like I'm bugging them by broadly asking what they have in a particular size...)

lchang25000
06-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Can you call the stores just like the outlets? I'm 3 hours from a store. Looking for boys long johns in 90. Also, do any of the stores carry women's clothes.

According to the retail store SA I talked to today, the additional 20% off discount is for in-store purchases only. You can do phone orders with retail stores, but you won't get the additional 20% off. Retail stores do not carry adult sizes and children's sizes 150-160.

lchang25000
06-11-2010, 01:39 PM
I'm waiting for the adult SJs to go down to $20 at the outlets like they were in Feb....now that was an amazing deal!! Hopefully, the outlets will have an additional 30-50% off sale prices later this month or next if they keep the trend going from last season.

mshen
06-11-2010, 03:18 PM
phone orders get 20% off as well. and OR is the only store that carries adult sizes. when indoubt, call CS to check. :)
________
Honda RA300 specifications (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_RA300)

lchang25000
06-11-2010, 04:54 PM
phone orders get 20% off as well. and OR is the only store that carries adult sizes. when indoubt, call CS to check. :)

Oh really? I called one of the retail stores and they said no 20% off over the phone....I wish the stores were better informed...ugh. The store in OR carries VERY LIMITED adult clothing and no adult sleepwear when I last talked to them last week.

Minnifer
06-11-2010, 05:28 PM
God, I seriously have a problem. Just placed a phone order and got the 20% off, and then still "had" to do a small online order for 2 tops that weren't in the stores (of course, I only called a couple of stores but could have called more and probably gotten the 20% off, but I didn't).

Bummed though b/c while I was hemming and hawing about placing any order at all, a couple of items had gone back out of stock online, and none of the stores I called had them either. Meanwhile, what were the odds that I was really going to resist??

OK, I should start a "Banned From Purchases" thread... right after I place my Boden fall order of course :hysterical:

citymama
06-11-2010, 06:49 PM
God, I seriously have a problem. Just placed a phone order and got the 20% off, and then still "had" to do a small online order for 2 tops that weren't in the stores (of course, I only called a couple of stores but could have called more and probably gotten the 20% off, but I didn't).

Bummed though b/c while I was hemming and hawing about placing any order at all, a couple of items had gone back out of stock online, and none of the stores I called had them either. Meanwhile, what were the odds that I was really going to resist??

OK, I should start a "Banned From Purchases" thread... right after I place my Boden fall order of course :hysterical:

What did ya get and how much? Curious minds want to know!

tropicalmom
06-11-2010, 09:44 PM
(ugh I hate calling though when I'm mostly buying based on what happens to be available and cheap - I always feel like I'm bugging them by broadly asking what they have in a particular size...)

I totally feel the same way. I'm the one who says "i'll take anything pink and cute from your last year clearance area in size 100 or 110" :-) I almost want to send those salespeople a fruit basket after their big sales and sign it "from your dear phone order devotees"

wallawala
06-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Um... looks like some stuff I had been eyeing has popped up w/additional availability on the site... ugh, I can't believe I'm actually thinking of placing another order (on top of 2 outlet and one online order in the past few weeks, plus the MiniBoden order I'm about to place... oh, and a LE order placed 2 days ago too)...
:love2:

Minnifer are we related????

Can I have you call my DH and let him know I'm not the only one shopping multiple times!?!?! :)

Does anyone know if the stores will price adjust for the new 20% in stores for sale stuff bought last week in store or from online orders if you take the reciept in? I swear DD is going to have to wear exculsively HA for the next 1yr. I've gotten her an entire 'wardrobe'.

I told myself I was done shopping today. Except of course for the second round of markdowns on clearanced Mini-Boden at Nordstroms... picked up the strawberry aplique shirt today for $10. How can I not?? Is there a "therapy" thread I should be on??

Minnifer
06-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Hee hee, good to know I'm not the only one w/ a problem ;)

What did ya get and how much? Curious minds want to know!

From the store I got the pointelle cardigan (90) for $16, fresh air sundress (100) in bluest sky for $20, windbreaker in clearwater blue (100) for $14.40 (I know nothing about that but it seemed like such a good deal I couldn't turn it down), fresh air baby set (90) in pink azalea for $20 and red bike shorts (the usual VG price $15). Then online I added the pink and red soft tiered top and white tank w/butterfly on it ($12 each I think). The Casablanca Sun Tee, Casablanca Sun Scooter Skirt and Comfy Capris were what sold out while I spent all day debating. In the last couple of weeks I also got the a bunch of LJ and SJs in mostly 100 and 110, the little polo dress in wish pink (90 - but I put it on DD today and it was *huge*!), the pointelle cardigan (100), 2 sets of the endless summer button tee and bermuda shorts (90), and white fisherman sandals (which DD really seems to be liking!).

Um, I think that's it... I feel kinda sick :barf:... oh, and apparently I forgot to mention the Gymboree order I placed too, which came yesterday :bag

arivecchi
06-13-2010, 10:23 AM
I went to a B&M store yesterday to return some undies and got four pairs of shorts and a romper for $20 after the return! :jammin:

lilhilly
06-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Just dropped a bunch of dough at the store. They had a lot of things that are sold out online, and I even grabbed a dress on sale for $22.40 (the twirl girl in multi) that appears to still be full price ($38) online. They had plenty of the patterned unders 3-packs for $8 after the extra 20 percent off. I got some SJ's, some LJ's, unders, flip-flops for $6.40, a yoga hoodie, two twirl girls (one blue, one multi), a playdress, summer color shorts, two pairs of boys' heavy jersey shorts . . . I think that's it. Love the extra 20 percent off!

lchang25000
06-13-2010, 06:31 PM
My friend's daughter is turning 1 next month, and I just bought her a baby striped playdress/diaper cover with matching 2 pack of socks for $25 shipped after the additional 20% off.....great deal!

boltfam
06-16-2010, 01:22 PM
Is the extra 20% off at the outlets too or just retail? Does anyone know how long they're taking 20% off? Is this the big, big sale?

lilhilly
06-21-2010, 12:54 PM
Meant to post this on Friday -- as of last week, my store had some of the "very gud" stuff on sale as well, with the extra 20 percent off applicable. IIRC, the playing favorite dress were $20 plus extra 20% off (so, $16) and the ribbed capris were $15 plus extra 20% off (so, $12). Bike shorts were definitely NOT on sale.

maiaann
06-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Bike shorts were definitely NOT on sale.

Bike shorts were on sale at the Hanna here (just got back about an hour ago), but there was a very limited selection of sizes/colors. They were marked down to $12 from $15 + an addt'l 20% off of that. I bought a pair of red 120's for $9.60.

Minnifer
06-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Wah - I was just checking the status of my last Hanna order online, and they canceled out three items from the order! So bummed - apparently when it came time to fill the order, the items were gone (even though they were there when I placed it and for several days afterward when I looked at the order status online) :crying:.

tropicalmom
06-23-2010, 09:33 PM
Didn't even think about that possibility. GOing to check my status now. Hope I didn't get things cancelled since otherwise the shipping kills the deal.