PDA

View Full Version : naturalmomgear.com

TwoBees
06-03-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm looking to purchase a few items from this website. How are they? I see that shipping is free--is it fast? How are they with returns and processing credit (I plan to buy two baby carriers to see which fits me best and I will be returning one).

becca_g
06-04-2010, 01:12 AM
Recently ordered/received a Pikkolo with free support belt and free shipping. Shipped same day and was here within a couple of days.

Here's the return policy:
"We only carry products we really really like ourselves and are 200% satisfied with and we want you to feel the same. If you for some reason don't like any of the items you receive, send the items back and we will refund your order minus our shipping cost even on the 365th day after your purchase! You pay for the return shipping."

crl
06-04-2010, 01:50 PM
I also recently ordered a Pikolo with free support belt. It shipped the same day. I paid the extra five bucks or so for fast shipping (My back was killing me). I live close to the shop and received my Pikolo the next day. And this was over Memorial Day weekend! No experience with returns, although the stated policy is very generous, IMO.

Catherine