PDA

View Full Version : Up to 25% Off Gap.com

cath_b
06-04-2010, 05:44 AM
...with code SAVE123. If you spend $75 15% off, $100 20% off, $150 and up 25% and it does not exclude baby gear. Gap sells Peg Perego, Maclaren and Quinny, so if you are in the market of a new stroller and one of these brands is on your list, I think this is a good deal. You can also go through Bing.com and save an additional 4% on cash back. If you have a gap card, you may be able to get free shipping.

THIS IS FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, UNTIL JUNE 6.

janine
06-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Thanks! I ordered a ton of stuff but forgot about bing--does it work on clothes too?

cath_b
06-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Thanks! I ordered a ton of stuff but forgot about bing--does it work on clothes too?

Here is their fine print enlarged:

* Offer valid on Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic merchandise only June 4, 2010 at 12:00 am ET through June 6, 2010 at 11:59 pm ET in the US (including Puerto Rico) at Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic online. Not valid on Piperlime or Athleta merchandise or at Old Navy, Gap or Banana Republic stores, or at Gap Outlet or Banana Republic Factory Stores or Edition by Banana Republic. Not valid on Converse®, Havaianas®, CharmIt!®, Junk Food™, Robeez®, Medela®, and Stella McCartney for babyGap/GapKids. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only, not value of gift cards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping & handling charges. Offer limited to one-time use only. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Offer is nontransferable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments on previous purchases. Offer subject to change without notice.