PDA

View Full Version : Glasslock Snapware set at Costco

katydid1971
06-04-2010, 05:30 PM
I picked up this set at Costco today for $30. It has mostly smaller sizes which I use the most.
http://www.amazon.com/Snapware-Glasslock-Tempered-Storage-Containers/dp/B0029U57RA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1275686430&sr=8-1

sewarsh
06-04-2010, 05:33 PM
I bought 1 set a couple of weeks ago and loved it so much i bought another set. really LOVE it.

ohiomom1121
06-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Another :thumbsup: on this set!!!

elektra
06-04-2010, 06:01 PM
I'm not a huge fan actually. Mine are really hard to close. They have broken in a bit but I still wouldn't give it a thumbs up. Maybe I just got a dud set or something.

Kymberley
06-04-2010, 06:07 PM
I'm not a huge fan actually. Mine are really hard to close. They have broken in a bit but I still wouldn't give it a thumbs up. Maybe I just got a dud set or something.

If you got a dud, so did I. The lids don't fit well, you have to practically have to stand on the to get them on. On of the bowls chipped around the top, and continued to fleck off. I'm glad others have had better luck than me with them.

sewarsh
06-04-2010, 06:18 PM
If you got a dud, so did I. The lids don't fit well, you have to practically have to stand on the to get them on. On of the bowls chipped around the top, and continued to fleck off. I'm glad others have had better luck than me with them.

Did you guys wash the lids in teh bottom part of your dishwashwer by any chance? if so, they may have warped from teh heat.

Kymberley
06-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Did you guys wash the lids in teh bottom part of your dishwashwer by any chance? if so, they may have warped from teh heat.

No, I don't have a dishwasher! :ROTFLMAO: Wish I did! The lids didn't fit out of the box for me.

daisymommy
06-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Yes! They are my new favorite kitchen item(s). I have been packing them in DH's lunch box. It's nice to send him with separates so the one with a grilled chicken breast can be reheated, while the one with cold pasta salad stays cold...instead of packing a large rectangle with all the food together in it like I had been doing.

Of course it's awesome for leftovers too :)