PDA

View Full Version : Lands End school uniforms--when are the sales?

jec2
06-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Does anybody know when LE might have great deals on their uniforms? I see that right now they have a few things slightly discounted but at any point in the summer do they have the "Buy 2..." PLUS an overall discount (e.g. 20% off and free shipping)?

ETA: Also, if you have info on when other school uniform "Back to School" sales are, I'd appreciate that info too :)

tia

jec2
06-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Drats, no answer? I thought somebody might have ordered uniforms last summer so would recall if/when there was a sale. O'well.

jhamman
06-08-2010, 05:04 PM
From looking through my pile of old Lands End emails, it looks like there were a few school uniform sales during May:
up to 50% off uniform items on May 15th, 30% off any one uniform item on May 19th, uniform polos for $10 on May 25th.

(Since then it seems to have been mostly summer/swimwear sales).

Maybe you can call customer service and ask them when the big uniform sale is?
(and let us know what you find out!).

thanks!

kdeunc
06-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Sometimes I have been able to find uniform stuff in their overstock section. Shorts and Shirts for less than $6.00 each.

jec2
06-08-2010, 07:15 PM
From looking through my pile of old Lands End emails, it looks like there were a few school uniform sales during May:
up to 50% off uniform items on May 15th, 30% off any one uniform item on May 19th, uniform polos for $10 on May 25th.

(Since then it seems to have been mostly summer/swimwear sales).

Maybe you can call customer service and ask them when the big uniform sale is?
(and let us know what you find out!).

thanks!

A friend also caught the May sale--There's always next may ;). I did call & ask customer service and they were no help. Cs seemed to think i was from mars asking about a back to school sale. I'll keep my eye open & hope i catch a sale or see what i want on thie overstocks, which appear much better if you are shopping for a girl, sigh.