PDA

View Full Version : Ergo at BRU?

Uno-Mom
06-06-2010, 11:55 PM
Since when does BRU sell Ergos? I pottered around on their website looking for a friend's registry and saw that they no have them. And the organics, too.

Cool that more people might try them. Bummer that the huge monster store will take business away from our local indie shops. 'Til now, that was where people had to go to find Ergos in this town.

ahrimie
06-07-2010, 07:39 AM
I've seen the Ergo's on their site but not in the store. The Buy Buy Baby near us sells them in the store though.

swissair81
06-07-2010, 08:37 AM
BBB is a better bet.

TwoBees
06-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Just recently, I think. But online only.

mommylamb
06-07-2010, 09:25 AM
I bet they're the same price at BRU as they are at the independent stores though... if given the option I'd always opt for either BBB or a small boutique over BRU. I hate BRU's customer service and tend to spend my $$ elsewhere if at all possible.

But, I love my ergo, and I'm glad that they'll get more exposure and that more people might choose that carrier over something like a bjorn (which for us was uncomfortable by 3 months old). I know there are other good options besides the ergo, but I loved mine.

ourbabygirl
06-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Cool; thanks for posting! Anyone know if the 20% off coupons can be used on them (and other online items, for that matter)?

TwoBees
06-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Cool; thanks for posting! Anyone know if the 20% off coupons can be used on them (and other online items, for that matter)?

I just looked at a coupon and Ergo is not listed in the excluded brands. It might vary by coupon though, so check the one you plan to use. The coupon will also say whether it is in-store only or not.

I ordered a Scootababy from BRU online the other day, and tried to use the 15% off ALL carriers coupon (on the website and I had a physical coupon in my hand). Well true to BRU style, it would not apply to my online order. I called CS and they gave me a "15% off customer appeasment" code. You might have to call if your coupon is not accepted.

lorinick
06-09-2010, 10:30 PM

You can use it on that carrier as long the coupon doesn't say in store only.