PDA

View Full Version : Need stroller help for a friend!

Jennifer626
06-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Hi ladies!

Friend of mine just had her first baby...he came 3 weeks early and they hadn't bought a stroller yet. Now he's 6 weeks old and it's time for them to get out of the house and go on walks with me and my DD!! So need something with a decent canopy, flat recline for a newborn, and good on sidewalks, and at the mall. She doesn't need an AT stroller or jogger. Needs a compact fold to fit in her Camry trunk, lightewight, etc...

I told her to get a BJCM, cause I thought it would be perfect for her! But just wanted to run this by you guys and see what you think...?

FWIW, she already ordered a BJCM and it should be here in 2 days, lol... But she will return it if I tell her to try something else instead...

lareigna
06-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Great choice, IMO. If you want something snazzier, maybe a Cybex Callisto or the new Bumbleride Flite?

TwoBees
06-07-2010, 08:01 PM
I think the BJCM would be perfect for her.

poohbear
06-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Yup - BJCM! Love it!!! And their CS rocks.

arivecchi
06-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Is a BJCM appropriate for a 6 week old? I dunno. It would not be my first choice. I'd want something more padded for a babe.

poohbear
06-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Is a BJCM appropriate for a 6 week old? I dunno. It would not be my first choice. I'd want something more padded for a babe.

Hmmm...I just went and looked at mine. I think it's okay. It reclines nearly flat. You could always put a snuzzler in it to pad it. BJ does make a bassinet (but it's wicked expensive). I think it will def be fine when the baby hits 10-12 weeks....