PDA

View Full Version : BODEN Fall Preview up and baby sizes go up to 3-4!!! WOOHOOO!!!

lchang25000
06-08-2010, 12:09 PM
http://www.bodenpreview.com/

Minnifer
06-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Yay for the fall preview! I *must* order more Teddy zip throughs (LOVE these!) the minute there's a code... wait, I feel like I got a 25% off code in a catalogue recently - have to find it to see whether I could use it for this...

viba424
06-08-2010, 12:41 PM
"Im so excited, and I just cant hide it..." :cheerleader1:

I tried to enter a code and the box disappeared! Maybe its a glitch?

lchang25000
06-08-2010, 12:54 PM
"Im so excited, and I just cant hide it..." :cheerleader1:

I tried to enter a code and the box disappeared! Maybe its a glitch?

Happened to me too when I tried to enter a 25% off code. Not sure how to fix it. Might have to use the other computer or my hubby's log-in. :rotflmao: I know MN20 still works without making the box disappear.

viba424
06-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Happened to me too when I tried to enter a 25% off code. Not sure how to fix it. Might have to use the other computer or my hubby's log-in. :rotflmao: I know MN20 still works without making the box disappear.

Let us know if you get one working. The MN 20 works for me, but the box disappears after that if you enter anything else. Ive really been loving the FS/FR and discount these days. I wonder if that will disappear for the preview. We've been spoiled...I doubt they will continue doing that. What do you think?

lmwbasye
06-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Yikes! I see some serious spending in my future.

Minnifer
06-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Ive really been loving the FS/FR and discount these days. Wait, what am I missing - what's that???

viba424
06-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Free shipping free returns plus 20% off

By the way ebates has 25% off right now for the regular boden

moonsky
06-08-2010, 01:42 PM
If you have the free return label from previous order, you can still use it. I have 25%off with FS/not FR.

lchang25000
06-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Let us know if you get one working. The MN 20 works for me, but the box disappears after that if you enter anything else. Ive really been loving the FS/FR and discount these days. I wonder if that will disappear for the preview. We've been spoiled...I doubt they will continue doing that. What do you think?

Yes, the preview sale is always 20% off, plus FS/FR. Not sure if you need a code or if the discount is automatic starting at a certain date. If you do, the code is not out yet.

BeachBum
06-08-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm glad that you guys were finding stuff...but I was kind of disappointed. I feel like so much of it looks like stuff we've had in the past year or two. I mean I know some items are "standard", but I was hoping for some really inspired boys applique designs.

cairo06
06-08-2010, 03:24 PM
I'm glad the baby section now carries the larger sizes. I've mentioned to CS several times that the designs on many of the boys shirts didn't seem age appropriate for a 2-3 year old. Luckily DS can still fit in 3-4 this year. I love so many things for baby girls, its a good thing I didn't know about Boden when DD was a baby. My sister is having a baby girl in the fall, can't wait to get her a few things.

I haven't looked at the Girls section yet...

Minnifer
06-08-2010, 03:35 PM
The logo hat and mittens also now come in 2-4 years - I think these are so cute! But wondering whether the mittens will still be thumbless - DD barely tolerated that this past winter (couldn't use her hands at all) and I doubt that'll work well for 2-4 yos.

In shirts, DD wore size 2-3 years this past winter (and she just turned 2 last month) - they fit very long, but relatively snug even though she's pretty lean, so wondering if I need to go up another size for this fall/winter. I love their styles, but I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of the long/snug fit. Not that that's going to stop me from buying more of course...

SammyeGail
06-08-2010, 07:11 PM
DS N is growing out of 3-4 :(. I'm not even going to look, guess we can't keep them in super cute stuff forever. He likes some of it alot, he can't stand anything with skulls and cross-bones! I'm not bothered any seeing it on other kids, I just never got it myself.

Off to look at MINI-Boden only....

Thanks for the link OP!!

sste
06-09-2010, 01:11 PM
For a boy who will turn 3 in late October and is 50% height/50% weight do you guys think 2/3 or 3/4??

I called customer service but they didn't have notes on the fall preview line. Please advise!

mjmamma
06-09-2010, 01:31 PM
For a boy who will turn 3 in late October and is 50% height/50% weight do you guys think 2/3 or 3/4??

I called customer service but they didn't have notes on the fall preview line. Please advise!
I think the 3/4 may be a bit on the larger side, but I'd order that whereas the 2/3 would probably just fit. (My son is 50% height & 25% weight.)

Also, I tried to use my 25% quick service code and the box disappeared. I had to clear my cookies and the MN20 worked for 20%/fs.

SammyeGail
06-09-2010, 01:45 PM

One of my DS's runs in the 50% for both, IMHO Mini-Boden 3-4 fits like 4T to me. HTHs!

You can also click on the measurements tab of the product, I love that about Boden :).

YouAreTheFocus
06-09-2010, 01:45 PM
OMG I love the baby boys tops--I want all of them!!! That fox applique is killing me with cuteness.

I've never bought Boden before--my 8 mo old is currently wearing 6-12m in other brands, would I be safe with 12-18m for fall thru winter (he'll be 1y 9/29)?

lchang25000
06-09-2010, 02:26 PM
OMG I love the baby boys tops--I want all of them!!! That fox applique is killing me with cuteness.

I've never bought Boden before--my 8 mo old is currently wearing 6-12m in other brands, would I be safe with 12-18m for fall thru winter (he'll be 1y 9/29)?

I'm definitely getting that fox applique tee with the matching green baby brushed tartan baggies for DS! I would get the 12-18m size for your son to last through the winter. My son is currently 17 months, 33 inches, and 27 pounds and he can still wear the 12-18m shorts/pants and tops, but with no growing room. 18-24m pant/tops fit him better with room to grow.

boltfam
06-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Also, I tried to use my 25% quick service code and the box disappeared. I had to clear my cookies and the MN20 worked for 20%/fs.

So, I read the previous posts and i'm confused. Is there a discount before the 20% off with the MN20 code or do you only get a discount with the MN20 code?

I'm so excited that baby boys goes up to 3-4 because as a PP said, I think it's hard to find age-appropriate stuff in the mini boden section for boys.

ETA: I just looked, and my oh my, I LOVE the baby boys stuff! My DS loves trucks, so I could buy all the striped layered t's. There's nothing I *have* to have for baby DD, though - maybe the 2-pack of rompers and the pink and brown funky dress.

cairo06
06-09-2010, 04:30 PM
I like the T's in the baby section, but it didn't specify if the shoulder button opening was also on the larger sizes. Normally they mention it in the boys section that only the smaller sizes have the buttons. I hope they just haven't gotten around to it yet. I don't want those shoulder buttons for my 3 year old. I really like the Layered T-shirt, but do you guys think that the head opening is too babyish for a 3 year old?

lchang25000
06-09-2010, 05:16 PM
So, I read the previous posts and i'm confused. Is there a discount before the 20% off with the MN20 code or do you only get a discount with the MN20 code?

You only get 1 discount.

Minnifer
06-09-2010, 05:37 PM
I'm still thoroughly confused. I get that you only get 1 discount. But for fall stuff, can that be either MN20 or your Quick Service code, or does only MN20 work on fall?

And is MN20 FS/FR or just FS? My Quick Service code is just FS I think...

Thanks!!

lchang25000
06-09-2010, 06:05 PM
I'm still thoroughly confused. I get that you only get 1 discount. But for fall stuff, can that be either MN20 or your Quick Service code, or does only MN20 work on fall?

And is MN20 FS/FR or just FS? My Quick Service code is just FS I think...

Thanks!!
According to another board I frequent, many people have been unsuccessful in using their 25% quick service code on the fall preview, but have been able to use the 20% off MN20 code. You can try to plug in your quick service code to see if it works.

hillview
06-09-2010, 06:31 PM
When does this end?
thanks
/hillary

lchang25000
06-09-2010, 07:48 PM
When does this end?
thanks
/hillary

You mean the MN20 code or the preview?

citymama
06-09-2010, 08:21 PM
love the baby girl stuff but disappointed in the big girls' stuff and even the women's. where are the colorblock henleys? the stripey applique tees? gypsy dresses?

i'm going to wait till preview is "official" (codes posted on the site etc) to order. i'm hoping they'll have better photos up then as well.

hillview
06-09-2010, 08:24 PM
You mean the MN20 code or the preview?

Both or which ends first etc. How long do I have to order with the discount?
/hillary

boolady
06-09-2010, 08:39 PM
/hillary

As citymama noted, they'll post the code on the preview website and everyone who wants to order can get it. I think (though I could be remembering incorrectly) that if you're on their email list, they'll also send you an email with a direct link taking the 25% off if you use the link. I'm not positive about that, but there will definitely be a time period where anyone who visits the site gets the discount. And it'll tell you how long it's up for. HTH.

hillview
06-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Sorry I am not being very clear. Last preview I had a bunch of stuff in my cart and then when I went to order, the offer wasn't good anymore and I didn't get to order. Anyone know when the preview comes down and/or when the 20% off coupon expires? Or am I missing something :)
/hillary

citymama
06-09-2010, 09:20 PM
/hillary

I think you have a while - the preview hasn't officially launched yet, and IIRC it goes at least 4 weeks once it goes live (but don't count on that as an exact time period!).

hillview
06-09-2010, 09:33 PM
I think you have a while - the preview hasn't officially launched yet, and IIRC it goes at least 4 weeks once it goes live (but don't count on that as an exact time period!).

Thanks!
/hillary

lchang25000
06-09-2010, 10:05 PM
As citymama noted, they'll post the code on the preview website and everyone who wants to order can get it. I think (though I could be remembering incorrectly) that if you're on their email list, they'll also send you an email with a direct link taking the 25% off if you use the link. I'm not positive about that, but there will definitely be a time period where anyone who visits the site gets the discount. And it'll tell you how long it's up for. HTH.

I thought the preview sale generic code is only good for 20% off?

lchang25000
06-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Sorry I am not being very clear. Last preview I had a bunch of stuff in my cart and then when I went to order, the offer wasn't good anymore and I didn't get to order. Anyone know when the preview comes down and/or when the 20% off coupon expires? Or am I missing something :)
/hillary

MN20 expires 6/25/10, but they should have a generic code out for 20% off everything during the preview sale. Either that or the discount is automatically applied to your cart when you order through the preview site.

sste
06-09-2010, 10:33 PM
I didn't use a code - - when I clicked on the link lchang originally posted it said it would automatically take 20% off and after I added the items when I looked in my cart, it had taken 20% off and said free shipping and free returns.

lchang25000
06-09-2010, 10:36 PM
I didn't use a code - - when I clicked on the link lchang originally posted it said it would automatically take 20% off and after I added the items when I looked in my cart, it had taken 20% off and said free shipping and free returns.

Yep, looks like they just activated the preview 20% off automatic discount.

kevinsmama
06-10-2010, 12:08 PM
I'm glad that you guys were finding stuff...but I was kind of disappointed. I feel like so much of it looks like stuff we've had in the past year or two. I mean I know some items are "standard", but I was hoping for some really inspired boys applique designs.

:yeahthat:
I wasn't impressed with the baby boys selection either.
Don't think I'll be buying anything at this time--
I *MAY* buy a few items if they run the "Buy 2 Get 1 Free"
campaign again later in the fall, but even with that,
I'm not too sure.

It's great that the Baby line has been extended up to 4T, but
they've also raised the prices. Long-Ts used to cost $18 in 2008;
they raised that to $22 last year and now it's $24. Hmmmmm......